2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pretty sure i ordered my ryu's on friday last week and they still haven't shipped yet :smh:  

some places take 2-3 days and if your order was past 5pm local time it probably wasn't even get worked on until Monday at the earliest.

Last edited:
some places take 2-3 days and if your order was past 5pm local time it probably wasn't even get worked on until Monday at the earliest.
the shop is in sac town and I ordered at 10-11 am here in minnesota. That means it was 8 going on 9 there in cali. But maybe im just used to everything being shipped quickly. 

Small shops have maybe 1 worker handling online shipping, and if it's some hot tip they get swamped with orders. Support the local shops and cut them a little slack when it takes more than a day to get your order out

Small shops have maybe 1 worker handling online shipping, and if it's some hot tip they get swamped with orders. Support the local shops and cut them a little slack when it takes more than a day to get your order out
don't mind supporting the local places at all, just been spoiled with quick shipping on nearly everything i ordered. 

Do any of you guys dislike the star placement on the Cali highs? I wish it was on the lower heel area instead

Last edited:
mints mints maladeen maladeen
there is something to be said for returning emails and messages in a timely manner though.. whenever I sell (haven't for some time now) something I provide my buyers daily updates, even if it's just to let them know I'm alive.

Kickin in my squadron blues on vacation on my bday :smokin

I think that supposed date is the only thing that's kept me from purchasing my QSs early from eBay or kixfiles lol
That's pretty dope. I'd be jumping through hoops trying to get those for my girl if things added up that nice. haha
I would totally, but she's a vegetarian and won't wear suede or leather. So I have to get them for me.

Everytime I hear anything about a Concepts collab I'm all like
Inglorious-Bastards.gif

Lobsters are the only good collab to me. I dont get why this forum loves them so much. WPF? Seriously? Lol ok. Black ucs were cool but not for the prices they charged (that was criminal, say what you want about bp but at least they are not charging $250).

Lobsters are the only good collab to me. I dont get why this forum loves them so much. WPF? Seriously? Lol ok. Black ucs were cool but not for the prices they charged (that was criminal, say what you want about bp but at least they are not charging $250).
Personally love the WPF. And gimmicky or not all the extras you got with the UCS were cool.

At least when THEY say something is exclusive, they're not talking out their culo. 

Not to mention the dope Asics/NB collabs they've done. 

Last edited:
Few thoughts, ive been busy and trying to catch up on the threads.

Cali highs are terrible to me, I just got the lows and theyr are great quality. Im not a fan of high dunks with a few exceptions and these calis just look bad, I refused to believe they were real I thought fakes or customs but I guess theyre real.

BP2s after seeing the red laces id be interested in the qs version. I have the BP branded wof and the gold swoosh difference and back heel stitching is the sole reason why, I didnt like the qs enough to pay 120ish but I got the hyperstrike for 260 ds shipped off rif.la

Ive been trying to quit the shoe game but with the quartersnacks and the other dunks coming out its so hard lol. Still retail or pass unless resell is like 120. Interested to see what the crawfish dunks look like. That collab came out of nowhere.

Pretty sure BP overcharged for the in store version of the WOF

Back
Top Bottom