2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lobsters are the only good collab to me. I dont get why this forum loves them so much. WPF? Seriously? Lol ok. Black ucs were cool but not for the prices they charged (that was criminal, say what you want about bp but at least they are not charging $250).
Lobsters are a classic shoe, period. One of the dopest collabs of all time. WPF are cool because of the quality and blue accents. UCS are trash.

If you really want an indication of how dope CNCPTS is, just peep their New Balance collabs. That whole set they did from 2011-2013 was dope and some of the best collab work of all time imo.

the black UCSs also retailed for 180, after taxes it was 200.

IDK where the extra 50 $ came from, maybe those were people who bought the matchy matchy sweater to go with the shoes.

Last edited:
Pretty sure BP overcharged for the in store version of the WOF

Not saying they didnt. It seems like in LA every store I find dunks at overcharges for qs. There is only 2 that I know of where I know for sure they never do. Well one, one of the two charged 170 for tiffs. And the one that doesnt is a mall store. But it seems like nobody cares unless its bp, then its scream rape to the sky. Not trying to defend them, its just alot of stores are just as bad but get none of the hate. I say we should hate everyone equally lol. And for me I kind of like the wof2, not as bad as everyone wants it to be, love the gold 3m swoosh, the flashes dont look 3m but according to the interview with dom "with a special “flash pattern” to symbolize the camera flashes in a 3M reflective" it looks like they are.

the black USCs also retailed for 180, after taxes it was 200.

IDK where the extra 50 $ came from, maybe those were people who bought the matchy matchy sweater to go with the shoes.
It was 225 plus 15 shipping on release day, online

Last edited by a moderator:
the black UCSs also retailed for 180, after taxes it was 200.

I remember them saying something like that but on release day it was more than what they said on twitter a few days before. Just remember thinking "what a bunch of scumbags" and skipping the purchase.

I bought them from concepts on rd, pretty sure i only spent 200, 225 would be the max, i know i didnt spend 250 cause i didnt want to waste the extra money I had left over on the sweater after i paid for the shoes. its not that major, im sure BP gonna up charge for their store exclusive as well.

Lobsters are a classic shoe, period. One of the dopest collabs of all time. WPF are cool because of the quality and blue accents. UCS are trash.

If you really want an indication of how dope CNCPTS is, just peep their New Balance collabs. That whole set they did from 2011-2013 was dope and some of the best collab work of all time imo.
Agree except for the UCS. They're def. in my top 10

To each his own though. 

Been away from the thread for a minute. Hope everyone has been well. I've been waiting out the Quartersnacks, but the BP has me coming off shoecation early. I'm happy to just have the unbranded shop version.

Anyway, here's my latest pick up for $30. Glad to have these back.

Been away from the thread for a minute. Hope everyone has been well. I've been waiting out the Quartersnacks, but the BP has me coming off shoecation early. I'm happy to just have the unbranded shop version.

Time Out!!! $30?!?! lol Where are you shopping at? What's the secret password?

I'm a really big fan of concepts SBs.

I'm really looking forward to grabbing red lobsters and black UCS so I can finish out their catalog

Yellow don't count :frown:

I'm a really big fan of concepts SBs.

I'm really looking forward to grabbing red lobsters and black UCS so I can finish out their catalog

Yellow don't count
frown.gif
Its me vs you for some red lobs then haha

And someday, somehow...I will own the yellows. 

Last edited:
Nice pickup on the bruts! I saw a pair on eBay for like $180 DS in my size a few weeks back and was thinking about copping or trying to negotiate with the seller but gotta remember priorities first

Nice pickup on the bruts! I saw a pair on eBay for like $180 DS in my size a few weeks back and was thinking about copping or trying to negotiate with the seller but gotta remember priorities first
Am I missing something here. I could have sworn I did an ebay check last week and saw most going for ~$100 +/-

No Filter needed... even the box is in mint condition... dude rated em a 9 out of 10 only flaws I saw was some midsole marks which were easily taken off by some cleaner, botton of sole dirty absolutely no heel drag or star loss, and some sock lint on the inner part of tongue... for $100 I call it money well spent

Week pickup:
Boca Jrs > Paparazzi

Gotta throw the B.S flag!

Back
Top Bottom