2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks man

What are the above called and where can I cop?
I didn't realize this SB game was so krayyyyyyy. Bye bye Jordan brand.

We dont need another person jumping ship from the stupid "jordan game" plz stay over there leave the SB game to real SB heads man.... Stick with your played out Jordans . Just saying ! Dont even know what those bred sb were smh... And there color waves from some bred jordans lol [emoji]128516[/emoji]

We dont need another person jumping ship from the stupid "jordan game" plz stay over there leave the SB game to real SB heads man.... Stick with your played out Jordans . Just saying ! Dont even know what those bred sb were smh... And there color waves from some bred jordans lol [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Nah man, leave homie alone. He's looking for information and this is the most helpful thread on NT. Where would any of us be if we were shunned for not knowing something? No one would be in the thread!

Poor Kid……^^
I WAS TALKING ABOUT KOBE BY THE WAY……
JEREMY LIN, CARLOS BOOZER, STEVE NASH AND SWAGGY P……

POOR KID…. 

Last edited:
Nah man, leave homie alone. He's looking for information and this is the most helpful thread on NT. Where would any of us be if we were shunned for not knowing something? No one would be in the thread!

QFT...besides, its laughable that krayz would try to speak for the thread. dudes all about "hey guys, check out my dunks"...2 months later... "hey guys, I'm selling these dunks, whats a good price?" :lol:

QFT...besides, its laughable that krayz would try to speak for the thread. dudes all about "hey guys, check out my dunks"...2 months later... "hey guys, I'm selling these dunks, whats a good price?"
laugh.gif
#Dcypoe81NeverForgets

^ SOMP Dunk high and Bred lows
J-Pack hmm. I miss out on all the hot releases due to the community over here not being into Dunks as much as they are into Vans.

I keep dreaming I catch these on sale somewhere or whatever. :frown:

I need a hookup for a EU shop with a bunch of Dunk SB's. Anyone?

Geeeeeez bruh. Jumping ship? You mean picking quality/quantity over hype right?!

Always liked the Dunk model, mather of fact I have a few 'regular' Dunks and 1 SB in my closeth.

But like I mentioned earlier, I'm unable to get my hands on those things in my area.

I knew there was a Royal/Bred SB but I never knew the Breds where a Low top. Excuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Here's one: http://www.flatspot.com/

Where are you located? There may be a low key shop around where you are.

Use the code IPCC48TY for 20% off and free shipping. That might help you.
CSS; These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts.

Lol nice try tough. Also above  $99 for the code to work.

Flatspot has a few yeah. Don't like the mids tough.

Im in The Netherlands. I Usually check;

www.revert95.nl

www.ben-g.nl

CSS; These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts.

Lol nice try tough. Also above  $99 for the code to work.

Flatspot has a few yeah. Don't like the mids tough.

Im in The Netherlands. I Usually check;

www.revert95.nl

www.ben-g.nl
Here's a few more: http://endemicskatestore.com/collections/vendors?page=2&q=Nike+SB

http://www.scenepreston.com/ (20% off code: 2020)

As far as physical stores you can use a Nike store locator to see where some shops that sell Nke SB are around you. I know there's some shops called Ozone, Dogtown and Orange Jungle in Belgium and Germany that could help you out. Google and give them a call 

J-Pack hmm. I miss out on all the hot releases due to the community over here not being into Dunks as much as they are into Vans.
I keep dreaming I catch these on sale somewhere or whatever. :frown:

What size did u need

I need a hookup for a EU shop with a bunch of Dunk SB's. Anyone?

Geeeeeez bruh. Jumping ship? You mean picking quality/quantity over hype right?!
This thread was built on helping others. As long as you come here in peace, don't get gif happy/have decent gif execution and don't bring the crap that goes on in the JB forum here, you're more than welcome in here my dude. This is the most helpful thread on NT and there's lots of history here. Feel free to ask any questions you have and become a part of the thread. Help when you can as well. Welcome to the thread man.

Speaking of gifs, Sole Reaver you sir are repped for your gif execution!! Dcy repped for that Simpons gif, that **** had me dyin'!

Last edited:

Here's a few more: http://endemicskatestore.com/collections/vendors?page=2&q=Nike+SB

http://www.scenepreston.com/ (20% off code: 2020)

As far as physical stores you can use a Nike store locator to see where some shops that sell Nke SB are around you. I know there's some shops called Ozone, Dogtown and Orange Jungle in Belgium and Germany that could help you out. Google and give them a call 
Man I have to bookmark those when I get home, thanks!

Does the first page of this topic get updated with release dates? I've been waiting for those quarter snacks but no RD as of yet.

We don't have that luxury lol. The Nike Factory Outlet doesn't even cary them.
9.5 man. Bigfoot lol.

This thread was built on helping others. As long as you come here in peace, don't get gif happy/have decent gif execution and don't bring the crap that goes on in the JB forum here, you're more than welcome in here my dude. This is the most helpful thread on NT and there's lots of history here. Feel free to ask any questions you have and become a part of the thread. Help when you can as well. Welcome to the thread man.

Speaking of gifs, Sole Reaver you sir are repped for your gif execution!! Dcy repped for that Simpons gif, that **** had me dyin'!
I come in peace. I've been new to this Forum and am still noticing various threads. There's even one about runners!

Thanks a million.

Who are you to be telling anyone where to stay? your only contribution to this thread are your weak attempts to resell in here...and with the kind of attitude in your post maybe you belong over in the JB threads yourself.....oh and WTF is a color wave?

????

Last edited:
I personally like the BP version a lot more than the wider release. I love details so their not worth picking up unless they're the stores version, just adds more to it tbh.

Looking for a 8.5 but not not really trying to pay over 2 and it sucks that 8/8.5 were the SZS that were sitting at the store [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom