2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I have to bookmark those when I get home, thanks!
Does the first page of this topic get updated with release dates? I've been waiting for those quarter snacks but no RD as of yet.
We don't have that luxury lol. The Nike Factory Outlet doesn't even cary them.

9.5 man. Bigfoot lol.

I come in peace. I've been new to this Forum and am still noticing various threads. There's even one about runners!
Thanks a million.

@john00 is one of the coolest dudes on NT thats always helping NT fam with not asking anythin in return... hes a key element here in this thread along with many of the old members before the Tiff high release... the unselfishness that fills this thread is unmatched whether its help finding local shops, pointing dudes in the right direction to purchases a wanted shoe or sharing places that have discounts going this thread has this and much more but as in all places youll find weeds growing. Feel free to use the block button :wink: and welcome to the thread!

@john00 is one of the coolest dudes on NT thats always helping NT fam with not asking anythin in return... hes a key element here in this thread along with many of the old members before the Tiff high release... the unselfishness that fills this thread is unmatched whether its help finding local shops, pointing dudes in the right direction to purchases a wanted shoe or sharing places that have discounts going this thread has this and much more but as in all places youll find weeds growing. Feel free to use the block button :wink: and welcome to the thread!

Couldn't have said it better!

Man I have to bookmark those when I get home, thanks!

Does the first page of this topic get updated with release dates? I've been waiting for those quarter snacks but no RD as of yet.

We don't have that luxury lol. The Nike Factory Outlet doesn't even cary them.
No problem.

No, it does not get updated and will NEVER be edited. The OP passed away and this thread gets it's title changed every year to keep his name alive on NT. I believe the Quarter Snacks are dropping in Sept.

Lol, I think you misunderstood me. Nike.com has a store locator. If you type in your country it will show you every shop that has SB close to you and their websites, if they have them. The Netherlands may not have any accounts in it but there's some surrounding places that do, and some might take phone orders for sure.

Last edited:
True. I already feel more welcome than in a JB thread. Those guys act like it's a war.

No problem.

No, it does not get updated and will NEVER be edited. The OP passed away and this thread gets it's title changed every year to keep his name alive on NT. I believe the Quarter Snacks are dropping in Sept.

Lol, I think you misunderstood me. Nike.com has a store locator. If you type in your country it will show you every shop that has SB close to you and their websites, if they have them. The Netherlands may not have any accounts in it but there's some surrounding places that do, and some might take phone orders for sure.

Ah that's too bad. May his sole/soul rest in peace!
Respect to you guys passing on the torch.

You guys are far too kind.
I'll try the locator thing haha.
Quarter Snacks make me wild!

Might be in the US when they drop dang!
Need to find a way around customs to ship myself a box full of shoes lol.

Last edited:
I know @StillIn729   was talkin about knuckleheaded ebay buyers the other day, but sometimes it's the sellers too.

For example, I was followin an auction on a pre-owned pair (which I never buy preowned but I like to pretend I could talk myself into it for the right pair and price) and the dude uploaded 3 pics of the shoes that are basically the same picture. 2 side views and one aerial from a distance. So I message the cat and I say "Thanks for taking the time to read my message. Do you think you could upload a pic of the soles to the listing so that I can see what those look like?"

Response was something along the lines of "Nah, don't have time, but soles look good"

OH WORD?

Knuckleheads everywhere. But shout out to some people on ebay who keep it 100 and profesh.

I had the Highest bid on a Pair of SB yesterday for $5.50 and $6.95 for shipping

And the Seller Cancelled the auction right before i would have locked in for $5.50….

I personally like the BP version a lot more than the wider release. I love details so their not worth picking up unless they're the stores version, just adds more to it tbh.

Looking for a 8.5 but not not really trying to pay over 2 and it sucks that 8/8.5 were the SZS that were sitting at the store [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Call them they let me order over the phone

Any good online deals for larger sizes (13/14)?

Been wanting a pair of highs but can't bring my self to drop retail. Hoping the Jpacks drop in price again I was out of town first time.

I had the Highest bid on a Pair of SB yesterday for $5.50 and $6.95 for shipping

And the Seller Cancelled the auction right before i would have locked in for $5.50….

If I was him I wouldn't have sent them anyway, not that I would do that. I have always listed buy it now for what I want

Lmfao..Anybody want diamonds on the low?

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-diamond-diamond-high-1

p_1255781_2212451_566756.jpg

Last edited:
I know @StillIn729
  was talkin about knuckleheaded ebay buyers the other day, but sometimes it's the sellers too.

For example, I was followin an auction on a pre-owned pair (which I never buy preowned but I like to pretend I could talk myself into it for the right pair and price) and the dude uploaded 3 pics of the shoes that are basically the same picture. 2 side views and one aerial from a distance. So I message the cat and I say "Thanks for taking the time to read my message. Do you think you could upload a pic of the soles to the listing so that I can see what those look like?"

Response was something along the lines of "Nah, don't have time, but soles look good"

OH WORD?

Knuckleheads everywhere. But shout out to some people on ebay who keep it 100 and profesh.

they really can be but I get annoyed with buyers when I put like 20 detailed pics and a buyer asks for more...

I am like serious son? *insert a Rice gif*

I know it's out of bounds, but I think it's a testament to how awesome this thread is that he would try to get help for another shoe.

Yah that's why I prefaced my post by saying I know this is niketalk, but I don't post on any other threads on any other forums. This is it for me.

People in this thread have always been helpful, and even though I've only been around a couple years, I've tried to help where I can too.

I had a few PMs from people willing to help me, so thanks anyways. Wasn't trying to ruin anyone's life by asking for a little help. Please forgive me @Air Raab

Back
Top Bottom