2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's my birthday in September so since I've not bought a lot of shoes recently I'm gonna treat myself.
I feel ya!  Mine is next sat!  If you're gonna treat yourself, that's a helluva treat!!

1319663071_tumblr_ln7q3bzIt81qbw92mo1_250.gif

I love it when the box says QS.
Picked up these on discount.
BHM €100 > €60
Rain Drops €100 > €50
The Rain Drops are a 9 vs the 9.5 BHM but for some reason the 9.5 feels snug.
Am I crazy or was I greedy for the Rain Drops? Lol.

They flew under my radar when they got marked down at spots and now I can only seem to find them for double box in my size.
At a mark down I would grabbed a few, that sucks man! I try I set a $80 over box limit on myself but some shoes just end up holding a special place in your heart haha

They flew under my radar when they got marked down at spots and now I can only seem to find them for double box in my size.
Yeah it's the same in 10/10.5 and it's a total buzzkill for me. I wish I'd picked both pairs up now.

This is my next month

QuarterSnacks X 2

Rukus Lows Shop Version X 1

Beijing Lows X 2

BP Shop Version X 1 if I have any money left after the previous 5 cops hahaha.
Yep, I'm also planning on doubling up on the 25¢ and possibly the Beijing. I like the early pictures of them so far, that gold swoosh is beautiful IMO but I'm a sucker for reflective swooshes.

Last edited:
Can any of you guys help me verify if these are real? I have had them in the attic for a few years now but I never knew their origin...

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel yet about the Beijings. I'm liking that sock liner on them though. Just never been big on the distressed materials.

The bp qs version does have 3m

Pic from sbcollectors ig

The shoe is nice but I'll wait for the mark down.

Qsnacks and bejings are the only two worth retail that I've seen on the last 5pages

Last edited:
I'm sold now. Will probably pick these up over the Cali Highs

[emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji] no no. Sorry these are a negative for me ! Cali hi come on down !

it was way bulkier than the dunks but I personally prefer the PBR Angus as the best beer SB shoe. Never seems to pop up in my size though.

Rukus are dissapointing.

Beijings are incredible. Any release info on that?

Beijings

Stillins

Cali High

Quartersnacks

are all copped.

donjuan23 donjuan23

I wasn't implying that BP didn't post that, just that with the amount of times they've been full of **** on their posts, I'd always seek independent verification.

Back
Top Bottom