2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

donjuan23 donjuan23

I wasn't implying that BP didn't post that, just that with the amount of times they've been full of **** on their posts, I'd always seek independent verification.

All good im glad you quoted me otherwose i may not have checked back and saw the pic of the qs with the 3m. Probably scoop a pair on premier Saturday i officially stop trying for anything on ndc

Cali's - copped even with the suspect star placement
Rukus' - Most likely a cop, yellow laces will help, not sure about that grey toebox yet
Quartersnacks - No rush to cop since I own SOMPS that I'm still struggling to see what the hype is about.

All in all, I'm happy SB is back to dropping gems after not being excited since the Bao's

A little birdy just told me theres going to be a nice bunch of extras with the Rukus collab. 

I'm coo on these but here are some more pics

I am on the fence with the Cali's; on one hand I love the nostalgic factor to them but not sure I really want them outside of that

A little birdy just told me theres going to be a nice bunch of extras with the Rukus collab. 
Yo that feeling when I open up a box and there are some extras goodies in there always nice when it happens.

The bp qs version does have 3m

Pic from sbcollectors ig

The shoe is nice but I'll wait for the mark down.

Qsnacks and bejings are the only two worth retail that I've seen on the last 5pages
Agreed wholeheartedly with you..

Whats with this Shanghai talk....
No Shanghai talk but Beijing talks haha
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/89670#post_21307019

I really hope these aren't an Asia exclusive or that hard to get...I'm seriously liking those more and more.

Last edited:
I am on the fence with the Cali's; on one hand I love the nostalgic factor to them but not sure I really want them outside of that
Id love to know how the materials will turn out. I feel that would be a big deciding factor for me. 

Back
Top Bottom