2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The flashes on the material would bother me. Besides that, what can go wrong with a black shoe?

The velvet is woeiiiii.

Last edited:
No, don't turn on the rukus now, let me for sure cop the instore, then you can turn.

Also does anyone know if the yellow lobs were technically a hyperstrike or just a friends and family deal?

Some did. It was always a battle for Tweeds vs Sherlocks. I guess Tweeds won in the end. Nice pickups and great price on those.
I guess tweed is easier lol. But word thanks I guess dude just needed to get rid of them quick. That's what happens when you dig through eBay for an hour haha

No, don't turn on the rukus now, let me for sure cop the instore, then you can turn.

Also does anyone know if the yellow lobs were technically a hyperstrike or just a friends and family deal?

Friends and family, at the time it was rumored that concepts put a few into the packages of the blue lobsters, but none have ever surfaced that were purchased in the concepts packaging.

For some reason these are like grail status to me but I am happy I finally found another pair after a couple years searching my only gripe is the seller failed to mention yellowing on the tongue and the white laces but I opened up an eBay claim because he better plan on giving me some of my money back

Anyway onto the pictures

For some reason these are like grail status to me but I am happy I finally found another pair after a couple years searching my only gripe is the seller failed to mention yellowing on the tongue and the white laces but I opened up an eBay claim because he better plan on giving me some of my money back

Anyway onto the pictures

Those DS? Look CLEAN af

Last edited:
Those DS? Look CLEAN af

they are deadstock; you can't see from the pics but the laces are yellowing/browning which I can replace but the one tongue is turning blue like when denim bleeds on it and the cups around the ankles are doing the same

seems like they were just stored in a hot garage or something; I ended up paying $153 after eBay bucks and eBates cash back so that's not gonna fly with me.

The seller used stock pics for the listing but because of his good feedback I assumed everything would be fine :smh:

The box was also a bit damaged because he shoved them in a flat rate priority mail box not meant for sneakers

they are deadstock; you can't see from the pics but the laces are yellowing/browning which I can replace but the one tongue is turning blue like when denim bleeds on it and the cups around the ankles are doing the same

seems like they were just stored in a hot garage or something; I ended up paying $153 after eBay bucks and eBates cash back so that's not gonna fly with me.

The seller used stock pics for the listing but because of his good feedback I assumed everything would be fine
mean.gif

The box was also a bit damaged because he shoved them in a flat rate priority mail box not meant for sneakers

See, oddly enough, the yellowing and stuff I could deal with because I don't care so much about that. But that shipping method makes me cringe (I'm weird like that). It's the reason I went on a CCS rampage a few months back. I mean, most crappy eBay sellers don't even ship in a plastic bag and this huge corporation does. It boggled my mind.

See, oddly enough, the yellowing and stuff I could deal with because I don't care so much about that. But that shipping method makes me cringe (I'm weird like that). It's the reason I went on a CCS rampage a few months back. I mean, most crappy eBay sellers don't even ship in a plastic bag and this huge corporation does. It boggled my mind.

To me it's more the fact that the seller lied about the condition; they still look great but stuff like that bothers me. I am very honest when I list stuff on eBay but the box was probably icing on the cake, take the time to package it properly especially since h charged $16 shipping and shoved it in a $8 flat rate box :smh:

Damn those are clean as hell stillin729 stillin729

How hard are they to get? Say size 9.5-10?

They pop up on eBay but I think it's fairly tough to find DS pairs and a lot of the worn pairs collect dirt; my original pair from '09 got pretty beat and dirty, I am gonna spray this pair with some kind of protector.

I can't believe I didn't know that the Streetfighter SB pack had the toons on the ACTUAL INSOLES.

They dropped during my break period but I still remember I knew about em... I just had no idea of this construction detail! DAMN IT.

NOW I WANT EM. >:

I've seen chun li's in our size too :lol: they pop up sometime on the bay

Back
Top Bottom