2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice Castles :smokin

I've also been looking for sz 10 Chun-Lis recently, thought they were more plentiful than prices are letting on....Shouldn't have slept on that release :smh:

New Castles are looking good. They've been growing on me recently, but not enough to pull the trigger yet...

I know ebay links are getting on people's nerves, but this is a pretty solid deal when you consider tax + plus shipping. Seller is losing out on atleast $30.

DS Paparazzi dunks sz 9 $115 BIN or $105 shipped via paypal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sb-Hig...6569990?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a4209e086 

And this seller has a FSR of them for $110-118 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-NIKE-D...54?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3393da6566

Last edited:

EEEAAAAATTTTTT

Ygritte-from-Game-of-Thrones-saying-you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow-GIF.gif

Nah just f-in with ya. But seriously, I think the quality is a bit different...

Mango Lows for $59.99 Shipped now.

Last edited:
was anxious to see what SB was gonna come up with...
should've known better 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^you were hoping for a dunk free I take it?

I'm surprised there hasn't been an sb lunar dunk yet. Nike seems real proud of their lunar technology.

So just got pair of SOMPS from FCNY for 200 in a 13, go back to check again and there are 2 more sz 13 but now they are 275, hope I dont get a "defective" pair.  Anyone who has bought from them what was your experience like, etc how long does it normally take to ship.  thanks  

Update on my challenge reds:

These are the actual pair in my size.  Looks great, only defects are small and on the back.

Will cop very soon.

Feel like you'd be better off just grabbing a regular nike free.
Seems entirely pointless. 

all of this.

SOMPS.... man. I'll def scoop a pair after my next round of ebay bucks.

and also, with that coupon I'm sure it means $150 on the ACTUAL PURCHASE, not the total purchase after you pay for shipping.

Hearing a 9/13 drop for the Beijing joints in the states, QS of course. Can anyone confirm?

Free soles are comfy, but as far as picking up dirt, they are the absolute worst. Continually getting rocks, sticks, etc drug in my house from any free sole kicks I have.

Back
Top Bottom