2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys! I need a little help! I'm considering buying a pair of either the Guinness Highs or Clear Jade lows.  Here are the shoes I'm talking about:

and 

If any of you own/ have owned/ or held any of these two before, what are your thoughts on quality?  Either colorway is fine by me, so I'm basing my decision primarily on which one has better materials.  Any input would be much appreciated! 

they are both decent; neither is gonna blow the roof off the house in terms of quality

just pick which one you like better

Material wise I can't really help U but I would go with the Guinness highs, ull get a lot more wears with them bc the colors go with almost anything and highs are more comfortable imo

they are both decent; neither is gonna blow the roof off the house in terms of quality

just pick which one you like better
Is that so? Wow, I guess some of the pictures I've seen on the Guiness pair must've just been pretty photogenic lol the leather looked like something I'd see in dress shoes.  Do you have any recommendations for a solid quality pair (apart from black rains) that can be had for $200 or less? 
Material wise I can't really help U but I would go with the Guinness highs, ull get a lot more wears with them bc the colors go with almost anything and highs are more comfortable imo
That's true, I was leaning more towards them since I found a pair for incredibly cheap ! The only apprehension I have is I wanted a low for a change without having to pay an arm and a leg for a solid colorway lol.  Thanks for the input! 

Is it confirmed that the QS release will have a white toe box?
IDK now....... I  just look a good look at this QS photo and it looks as if it has a silver toe box. Maybe the lighting when the pictures of the QS was taken thats fueling this confusion.

Last edited:

According to the guy I spoke to at Ruckus the only differences will be the extra laces, packaging, socks, and shirt.
the style/color numbers seem to be the same... so maybe it's just the same shoe without all the extras. I just think it may be the angle/lighting that makes it look less metallic in those ebay pics

Last edited:
@ATs Kicks and stillin729 stillin729 , thank you. The tongue is a bit yellow but the midsoles aren't yellow at all. I had considered using RIT to whiten the tongues, but it's really not bad at all (looked worse in the video) and I dig the vintage look. These will be rocked soon!

So my dad contemplated going to Rukus (he lives in Houston) to get the in store version. I warned him people would probably be camping overnight and his odds were slim, plus he's not exactly an sb head, but he is a crawfish enthusiast.

He decided not to go, haha.

Last edited:
So I'm pretty sure @darthpolak screwed me he asked in this thread for someone to grab those tmnt fila's I told him I would talked to him every day until they arrived at my house now nothing for a week and I'm stuck with a shoe ill never wear

Back
Top Bottom