2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was talking to my dude today at the local spot here and he showed me his order for the month and the Beijing drop next week with the Cali's, but no QS in the line up
tired.gif
@Dcypoe81

@DanVSMan

@bballermarkie  

Last edited:

Good luck to those looking to cop the SBs dropping on NDC. I'm just gonna wait for my local to get their shipment in. I'd rather support them then give my dollars to NDC.
I rather go with NDC. Free shipping and usually 15% cash back with Discover Card. So I'll pass on Crawfish SBs if I don't get it from Nike. 

Finally got some free to pick these up today and I really really like them.
Nice overall quality and nicely done.

I was talking to my dude today at the local spot here and he showed me his order for the month and the Beijing drop next week with the Cali's, but no QS in the line up
tired.gif
Beijing drop next week? So is this confirmation that they'll be releasing here in the USA? 

Does anyone know if the Crawfish SBs will be available in a size 6? Need to get a pair for my sister.  

Honestly...  the BP's and QS are completely different...  QS is a subtle shoe but back with some nice materials and small details.  The BP is a much louder shoe...  especially the in store exclusive.  I'm happy with both.  The QS goes with anything.  It's something you can wear on a daily basis.

Honestly...  the BP's and QS are completely different...  QS is a subtle shoe but back with some nice materials and small details.  The BP is a much louder shoe...  especially the in store exclusive.  I'm happy with both.  The QS goes with anything.  It's something you can wear on a daily basis.
repped.

I hope it won't be too difficult to cop the quarter snacks happy they're releasing this weekend but it has been and will be an expensive month

according to quarter snacks website - they are doing a pop up shop in nyc saturday for the shoe release, its going to coincide with the skate street league competition that's coming into town.

http://quartersnacks.com/

Derailing sorry...n..nvrmnd

Was stumped on why they didn't do it in NYC but Newark instead. Thought we'd be getting a park faster for that alone. 100k donation from Rob D., 2 years later and still nothing.

Back to dunks

Last edited:
So what's the retail on the Beijings? 

Actually, on that note, can someone explain to me how retail pricing on SBs work?  I've seen lows priced at 98 for retail, or 105, and highs for either 108, and some other price I can't remember.  Are these price differences usually indicative of discrepancies in quality? 

Last edited:
So what's the retail on the Beijings? 

Actually, on that note, can someone explain to me how retail pricing on SBs work?  I've seen lows priced at 98 for retail, or 105, and highs for either 108, and some other price I can't remember.  Are these price differences usually indicative of discrepancies in quality? 

Last recent dunk I bought was $85+ tax which was bred lows. Nike's always changing prices on colabs, qs, premium etc..

Back
Top Bottom