2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Start a scam thread in General; NT Detectives don't mess around

I'll be in there assisting with the exposure

Start a scam thread in General; NT Detectives don't mess around

I'll be in there assisting with the exposure

Ok I'll screen shot all conversations and make it happen

What really got me hot is te whole time I could see he logged on every day but no communication

Last edited:
Ok I'll screen shot all conversations and make it happen

What really got me hot is te whole time I could see he logged on every day but no communication

I can't wait :lol:

I love scam threads the scammer always gets destroyed

Make a thread, need some lolz on this Friday. It's amazing what the NT detective can find.

exactly what I was thinking after this long work week

Yeah make the thread, just prepare for the flamers who are gonna call you out. But after that, it should be pure entertainment.

This should be good.. 
laugh.gif

Sorry guys, havent been too active this summer here. Just been lurking the thread.   Works been crazy, just finished college and start my new career this September in NYC/ up near my house (nothing to do with my degree go figure). Hope all is well with everyone

really looking forward to the rukus lows this Saturday, as well as the quarter snacks, cali highs and the hutong lows. Gonna be a expensive next couple weeks haha

A buyer flaking is now a scam? Still in for the lulz thread though.
its not even him being a buyer. dude was making 0 profit off of it. 

when you know you messed up and you just stop replying to messages all together, youre a scammer in my book. take responsibility.

A buyer flaking is now a scam? Still in for the lulz thread though.
you might wanna research the story
@darthpolak  came in here with a sob story about not being able to buy the Fila TMNTs on RD and asked for help. A generous NTer purchases the shoes on his behalf and then @darthpolak  disappears. Am I missing something?

Either way, this is why I don't help out random people.

That is a sucker move to the highest degree! if you ask for an oop pay the man ,sticking some one with the shoes and wasting their time should be an automatic punch in the mouth or in the nt world at least get you banned!

Last edited:
In general, if the seller or buyer does not show for a meetup, is that a scam or flaking? In my book I'd say the latter and in this case I don't see how it's any different. 

In for Rukus, QS, Beijings, and even those wizard of oz ones next year.  Let's hope poker goes well.

In general, if the seller or buyer does not show for a meetup, is that a scam or flaking? In my book I'd say the latter and in this case I don't see how it's any different. 

The point in this situation is that a member wnet out of his way to buy the shoes for someone to help them out with the understanding they would be paid for the incurred expenses.

When it came time to pay up the person who was to benefit from the deal didn't and has gone radio silent since.

That's scamming someone and it's wrong.

It's Worse Than Someone Flaking On A Meet Tho. In That Case They Are Buying A ShoE You Already Had. Dude Had Him Front His Money For A Pair Of Filas That He Wouldn't Have **** With

See bottom post I don't want these shoes I went out of my way to help a fellow nt'r for zero financial gain
Your honor, we the NT community has found the defendant.... To be continued

Created By
**** Wolf
repd for the **** wolf knowledge

It's Worse Than Someone Flaking On A Meet Tho. In That Case They Are Buying A ShoE You Already Had. Dude Had Him Front His Money For A Pair Of Filas That He Wouldn't Have **** With
This

Last edited:

A flake is when someone buyer or seller agrees to buy or sell item to or from someone but then doesn't show up and stops communication. In that sense I see why you're calling him a flaker. But the biggest difference between that and this situation is this was a help out situation where the seller never wanted the product to begin with and only bought product to be refunded through the buyer/flaker/scammer. So it's a mixture of both flake and scam but mostly scam because of the simple fact that money was spent.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom