2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't believe 3000 was 100 pages ago.. Feels like just yesterday I was breaking it down like...
1b3df949fae2ef8e57c664cd59005265

Don't fake it; just spend the money on Heinys if that's what you want

Can't take it with you $$
700 bills bruh, if he can do a custom why not?
Hey guys, I've been looking for upwards of two years for a heineken in my size for less than 700 but to no avail. So now I'm thinking about customizing a pair of legion pines into heiny's but keeping the croc print. Is this tacky or stupid. I'm on the edge here, I want to do it but I don't want to offend people who spent a crap ton on real heinekens
If you think you can pull it of..

700 bills bruh, if he can do a custom why not?
If you think you can pull it of..

The problem is there's almost no chance they look right due to the vastly different materials.

The Legion Pines have 'sand' leather, orange peel swoosh, and croc print.

The Heinekens have suede and smooth leather

Scam flake flam whatever it is this is how helpful threads like this one get ruined

Yea. Your best bet is throwing em up on the bay or Craigslist for what you paid and just keep it moving. You have a scam thread with him in it now so hopefully you save others. Good luck with the situation homie.

The problem is there's almost no chance they look right due to the vastly different materials.

I've been told heinys are nubuck, not suede. Either way it's like a pair of velvet panties on your girl.

Yea. Your best bet is throwing em up on the bay or Craigslist for what you paid and just keep it moving. You have a scam thread with him in it now so hopefully you save others. Good luck with the situation homie.

They're gone I got back what I was out

Yeah but isn't that the whole point of it being custom? (not attacking you)

Ah well whatever dude pleases right?

I wish I could do custom shoe work, so I could make myself a 'Kobe 8 Fade.

Nothing special tough but sometimes I can dig a cw but not a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom