2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Half tempted to scoop Cali's even though I tried to hold myself under 3 pairs this month. They just look insane. Maybe I'll do it to compensate for saying goodbye to my tiff highs.

SOMPSUNDAY

Any idea if these will be available in size 13s? Did some searching on taobao and the sizes available don't get anywhere near that which makes me sad, really wanna cop em. 

I wouldn't worry about. If they release stateside you'll see size 13s. Most likely 14 and 15 too. You gotta remember that Nike can allocate different size ranges to different regions based on demographics.

Any idea if these will be available in size 13s? Did some searching on taobao and the sizes available don't get anywhere near that which makes me sad, really wanna cop em. 
Kix-Files lists size 6 - 13 so I'm assuming there will be that range..

Asians, historically speaking, are smaller in stature than other races...thusly, bigger sizes are hard (or not possible) to come by.

As far as I know, the Atmos collabs with Nike maxed out at size 12, due to the overall lack of demand for 13s.

Last edited:
Beijings yesssss

Those and my SOMPs and I'm good for the year unless something comes up

Last edited:
bballermarkie bballermarkie , those Jedis are looking good! I just gave mine a deep cleaning and lace change. Fully Laced laces match the color, but they're a bit wider than real SB laces. Still a good (and only) option for new laces.

Beijings might be my favorite Dunk this outside the SOMP's
I'm not gonna know for sure until I get them in hand (I'll go the resell route again if I have to) but I may actually want/like the Beijing/Hutong joints more than I wanted/like the SOMP's.

I decided to pick up these from the local outlet today...I have to admit, I've jumped past large parts of this chat lately (coming home late to 400 posts most days) - are these upcoming?

I decided to pick up these from the local outlet today...I have to admit, I've jumped past large parts of this chat lately (coming home late to 400 posts most days) - are these upcoming?

Word on sizes? Need a 13 apparently it's a scrapped release. I thought the materials were pretty cool but some dude paid 267 on eBay which makes no sense to me. At 60-70 I'd definitely cop, got the style code?

There was only a sample 9.  I just figured it would be an interesting collection piece if nothing else.

304292-037 is the code on the tag.

Yeah someone dropped $267 on those :x

They are a cool Dunk for like $50 but I don't think that synthetic type material on the tongue and toe box

They have anymore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom