2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@hadowajp  thats exactly how i feel lol
roll.gif

I think the Calis will be a fair margin more difficult than these Crayfish kicks... but I'll reserve my full prediction til a bit later this week. Lookin forward to the drop of sure though.

Some guys posted an EU link for the 25c last week.

What about an EU link for the Rukus? Or can I dream on because this is collab was futured with an American shop?

any online link where we can find a decent priced Nike SB Low for around 50 to 70 USD

I was able to convince my close friend whose size is 8.5US to try 1 Nike SB 

I hope someone from the Family can point me to a good online shops.

he prefers black or grey shoes 

any links for quartersnacks size 11.5US please?....

thanks

ps: i have asked nikestore europe for crawfish, no response yet..(4days now) so i copped from ebay for a very fair price..

Just saw homie with the 25c and man I am impressed. The details are finesse.
Might scoop a pair if I strike out on the Cali.

@AmbushBoardCo: NikeSB Dunk Low "Crawfish" is live. Buy Now BOX PRICE --> http://t.co/ZPgCfRQZuX/s/xvh9 http://t.co/SvLrcRAG0N/s/ZqrI
Use code BTS14 for $15.75 off 
    • Coupon code "BTS14" was applied.
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]PRODUCT NAME[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]UNIT PRICE[/th][th=""]QTY[/th][th=""]SUBTOTAL[/th][th=""]REMOVE[/th][/tr][tr][td]CONTINUE SHOPPINGUPDATE SHOPPING CARTCLEAR SHOPPING CART[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][h2]Nike SB Dunk Low (Action Red/Action Red-Metallic Silver) Men's Skate Shoe[/h2]
Size

[/td][td]Edit[/td][td]$104.99[/td][td]  [/td][td]$104.99[/td][td]Remove item[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Total[/td][td]$89.24[/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discount (BTS14)[/td][td]-$15.75
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Use code BTS14 for $15.75 off 

[h1]pping Cart[/h1]

•  -OR-
  • Proceed to Checkout
    • Coupon code "BTS14" was applied.
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]PRODUCT NAME[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]UNIT PRICE[/th][th=""]QTY[/th][th=""]SUBTOTAL[/th][th=""]REMOVE[/th][/tr][tr][td]CONTINUE SHOPPINGUPDATE SHOPPING CARTCLEAR SHOPPING CART[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][h2]Nike SB Dunk Low (Action Red/Action Red-Metallic Silver) Men's Skate Shoe[/h2]
Size

[/td][td]Edit[/td][td]$104.99[/td][td]  [/td][td]$104.99[/td][td]Remove item[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Total[/td][td]$89.24[/td][/tr][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$104.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discount (BTS14)[/td][td]-$15.75
 [/td][/tr][/table]
repped   would love that price but didnt want to take a chance with these resellers 

Back
Top Bottom