2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I had sent this tweet and gotten a reply pretty much right before the one you guys quoted earlier.  It's good to see they're all on the same page.

I get home to read that it's not releasing.  Not pleased.

A little off topic but are there any fake ugly xmas sweater dunks out there? Both the white and black color way? Recently got the white pair for really cheap
and I feel like its too good to be true.

I had sent this tweet and gotten a reply pretty much right before the one you guys quoted earlier.  It's good to see they're all on the same page.
I get home to read that it's not releasing.  Not pleased.

Wtf?

Nike is clearly keeping **** interesting.

My advice... you wanted anything from the drop last saturday... just stay tuned for every drop time this week.

They're playing annoying games.

So I'm assuming that Nike either will or will not drop the Quartersnacks tomorrow at noon. Is that a fair assessment?

Nike tweeted 7 times today that they're NOT releasing tomorrow...and once to @kc37 that they are.

Last edited:
anyone ever deal with jay2da3airjordan on NT? bought something off of him via invoice and after i paid he pretty much stopped responding to my messages.

sw00sh sw00sh

This is mad off topic, but yo where is your display pic from?

It bares such an uncanny resemblance to me that I finally mustered up the courage to say something about it.

It's freaking me out. :rofl:

@onexlove

This is mad off topic, but yo where is your display pic from?

It bares such an uncanny resemblance to me that I finally mustered up the courage to say something about it.

It's freaking me out.
roll.gif
it's actually a cartoon of me. i made it on facebook with a cartoon app. are you my twin? wait do you mean it reminds you of yourself or something else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom