2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feel like I'm going over the Niketown everyday this week. No new dunks (waiting on those .25) but they had the beach janos (I know ppl were interested in those) so I copped. The Jordan/Federer kicks seem to be an easy cop. At least for the resellers in the line anyway lol 

Feel like I'm going over the Niketown everyday this week. No new dunks (waiting on those .25) but they had the beach janos (I know ppl were interested in those) so I copped. The Jordan/Federer kicks seem to be an easy cop. At least for the resellers in the line anyway lol 
how do the Janos fit compared to dunk sbs? might grab a pair on sale to skate and beat up.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  I think I remember reading you were looking...

Haven't been able to catch up until now, I knew Snacks dropped when I saw how much the thread moved.  Congrats to all who copped, I'll be on the lookout for more drops..

Coming from a former Jordan head those Jordan x Federer shoes were nice. Just not $200 nice imo.

At $125? Yeah we could talk.

For anyone local

10629730_10152675054707463_1233188576948044362_n.jpg

Coming from a former Jordan head those Jordan x Federer shoes were nice. Just not $200 nice imo.

At $125? Yeah we could talk.
I feel the same way. I actually mistakenly got in line (usually they have new releases at the register) and asked about the Janos then I figured since I was there I'd ask about those and the girl said $217 I was like "Oh" *puts wallet away* lol

how do the Janos fit compared to dunk sbs? might grab a pair on sale to skate and beat up.
For me, they're roomier in the toebox but never feel too big. For instance a 6.5 in Janos for me feels fine where as a 6.5 in dunk lows can feel too big sometimes. And they're pretty durable. Any time I've attempted to skate on my board I almost never use it's usually been in Janos. Hope that helps. 

Back
Top Bottom