2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better be the in-store version because retail on the ISO at BP was $185 or something...

In store version. Keep in mind the usd is higher than cdn right now so it's just a bit higher than us retail.

Sorry guys if this was answered but I just got hyped into this damn thing.

Are the Calis limited or will there be a large amount like the Diamonds highs were? Thanks

8_26_14calidunkfront.jpg

Are the Calis limited or will there be a large amount like the Diamonds highs were? Thanks

Wassup with that right shoe? Elf wear that thing?! These shouldn't be TOO limited. Looking at around 10k pairs.

Last edited:

Cali numbers are less than tiffs from what I've heard, still should be plenty to go around if you really want a pair(s) :nerd:

Premier pics making the leather look good. Can't wait!

Feeling the shirts too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tumbled leather on the Cali Hi's looks like it's the best it's been recently..wish I wanted them more but they're a pass

Last edited:
I am only going to try Nike.com Saturday but I do it the old fashion way and not the bot way. I was surprised how easy it was getting the Tiffs but like stated above, a ton were made and I had no idea. This just hits a soft spot for me since when the lows came out, I was unable to get them. I just have to try just to try.

I also just noticed how Dunks hi SBs are odd from when I got the Tiffany pair. The toe cap is way different from the old versions. Like it is smaller. I compared it to my Luckys and it's just kind of odd. Was that cause they redid the Dunks with the newer soles?

nike-dunk-sb-high-pro-sb-lucky.jpg

Why did sPot lie to me/us like that?? LIke.... I don't even know how to comprehend that release.....

mean.gif

#teamsmallfoot over here in the cold starving and everybody else eating.
OH REALLY?
Props to everyone who reached out, @Makesomerice  coming thru in a clutch moment.... QS were secured via sPot 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Cali's up next then I should be done with SBs for the year ..... Emphasis on the SHOULD 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom