2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Going camping this weekend, do ya'll think paying 150 to get my sz in Cali Hi's a good deal?

9fresh 9fresh , I honestly feel like these will sell out on Nike.com but will still be on local skateshops or online retailers throughout the weekend. Plus may have some getting shipments late.

Some customs of the Urban Orange Highs

Got a 'Flash' high thing goin on.  I like the concept, especially on some $50 GR's 
smokin.gif
Sorry for the randomness but does anyone know the proper way to do this custom? Regular angelus paint? Thanks in advance 
nerd.gif

Yea almost every nice release is gone on NDC, only one skate shop near me. Surprised nike loaded up with Rukus' again.

Going camping this weekend, do ya'll think paying 150 to get my sz in Cali Hi's a good deal?

@9Fresh, I honestly feel like these will sell out on Nike.com but will still be on local skateshops or online retailers throughout the weekend. Plus may have some getting shipments late.

9fresh 9fresh , I would just keep an eye out on here to see if skateshops get orders late and take phone orders. I wouldn't pay the $150 for the early release... Maybe even eBay will still have these at retail.

It's not an early release, just the shop dude holding my sz til I get back from camp.
@9Fresh , I would just keep an eye out on here to see if skateshops get orders late and take phone orders. I wouldn't pay the $150 for the early release... Maybe even eBay will still have these at retail.

I've always been a fan of letting my sneakers do the talking, as opposed to LOUD outfits with LOUD sneakers.

I know some people who try to match things TOO hard. Making sure they get the exact aqua color for the Tiffs LOL.

I do like my shirts to match my shoes Not super matchy matchy but I like the colors of my fits to compliment my shoes somewhat even if it's only slightly. This is actually the reason a lot of my shoes stay DS for awhile. That and I mostly only get to wear sneakers on weekends lol

My Venom Greens came in today. I like how the nappy suede looks in person.

I bought from Ambush Skateboard Co.

GR, so no official date, your best bet is to call or go to the shop and ask if they have an expected delivery date.

Any official date for the quartersnacks? Or does anyone know when kinetic in Delaware is getting them?

They've been popping up at shops lately. You could try sticking to the thread and catching when other shops post them. I'd also just try giving kinetic a call and asking if they have any info on them.

I wonder if the crawfish are sitting on NDC because people are waiting on the cali's... consolation prize maybe?

I do like my shirts to match my shoes Not super matchy matchy but I like the colors of my fits to compliment my shoes somewhat even if it's only slightly. This is actually the reason a lot of my shoes stay DS for awhile. That and I mostly only get to wear sneakers on weekends lol

I feel you on the only getting to wear sneakers on the weekend.

I'm in a suit throughout the week, all day. Unless I go to a bar or something after work.

9fresh 9fresh , I would just keep an eye out on here to see if skateshops get orders late and take phone orders. I wouldn't pay the $150 for the early release... Maybe even eBay will still have these at retail.
150 is fine by me. That's 120 plus tax and shipping pretty much, maybe a couple bucks over for peace of mind?

Back
Top Bottom