2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#teamsmallfeet

@Siye @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Does anyone no any websites with sb laces beside fully laced on a hunt for a spefic color and it not on there site and was wondering if there was one site with almost every color

ebay really but no one has "every" color, are you looking for the rukus yellow? what color are you looking for exactly.

custom color on fullylaced requires 500 pairs :/

Im still on the hunt for crystal mint laces from the "monopoly" lows to put in the soft grey and mint highs but 0 luck there. If anyone on here doesnt want theirs let me know lol....

Last edited:
Poster only comes in when its a hyped shoe...

lol i kinda figured this, i didnt even notice at first another one that made the "special list" with the quickness.

Honestly tho its nothing compared to the tiff madness and if numbers are anywhere near that high we'll be good.

Last edited:
not to derail the thread... but i will never understand the need to block someone.. i know that many probably have me blocked because of my "corny" jokes and overuse of gifs - and that's fine..

..sometimes even the most "bothersome" users do provide useful information.

if you really feel the need to block someone... on an Internet forum... an INTERNET FORUM.. for petty reasons (e.g., they celebrate ALL CAPS day or joke around a little too much) then maybe there's something else going on.. and I get that maybe NT is an escape for some people.

This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk and I have made friends with many of you since coming back to NT (after being gone for more than 10 years).. I see this thread as a family of sorts.. We all have our own little quirks.. some people are just straight rude, some are forever noobs, some people bring us together like @John00 and many others like dcypoe81 dcypoe81 are always on top of providing great info (he has me blocked, but I gotta give credit where credit's due).

...I would never want to miss out on any info provided.. and that's why I don't use the block button.. I just scroll.

peace, fam.

not to derail the thread... but i will never understand the need to block someone.. i know that many probably have me blocked because of my "corny" jokes and overuse of gifs - and that's fine..

if you really feel the need to block someone... on an Internet forum... an INTERNET FORUM.. for petty reasons (e.g., they celebrate ALL CAPS day or joke around a little too much) then maybe there's something else going on.. and I get that maybe NT is an escape for some people.

This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk and I have made friends with many of you since coming back to NT (after being gone for more than 10 years).. I see this thread as a family of sorts.. We all have our own little quirks.. some people are just straight rude, some are forever noobs, some people bring us together like @John00 and many others like dcypoe81 dcypoe81 are always on top of providing great info (he has me blocked, but I gotta give credit where credit's due).

...I would never want to miss out on any info provided.. and that's why I don't use the block button.. I just scroll.

peace, fam.

Preach fam! Well said, mos definatley the best thread on EARTH

copped the Rukus can't wait for the Cali's to drop happen to be in Albuquerque, NM anybody know of any B&M out here?
nthat.gif

peace, fam.

Preach Rice Preach! That's exactly why I block nobody. I feel like everyone here has something to contribute to the thread whether it's deals and steals or just laughs I like everybody here. Don't see the need to put that block button to use here. +1 Fam.

This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk and I have made friends with many of you since coming back to NT (after being gone for more than 10 years).. I see this thread as a family of sorts.. We all have our own little quirks.. some people are just straight rude, some are forever noobs, some people bring us together like @John00 and many others like @Dcypoe81 are always on top of providing great info (he has me blocked, but I gotta give credit where credit's due).

peace, fam.

Well said, agreed as well.

Reminds me of another argument I had with someone of why I don't use the word "hate"... I don't think people understand the harshness of the word because a lot of people are either so negative to something or going through so much where it becomes natural or normal.

I just feel like it's no point when you can EASILY scroll past something and pay it no mind, like really, to the point of blocking? Takes more time doing that than scrolling along.

peace, fam.

theres only 2 people on my list, 1 never is useful, ever. and i cant find any redeeming reason to read their posts, though they rarely post in here.

THe other is you, i open the posts every once in a while but then theres days where i just leave them closed and scroll past cause youre having an especially corny joke or gif heavy day. I know you give out useful information every once in a while, but you need to understand the other stuff gets annoying. especially since its always pics and gifs with you, and theres no real way to avoid seeing those constantly.

The corny abao jokes, the corny .25 jokes started this week right when i was about to remove you from my block list. And then you try too hard with the gifs and pics sometimes, plus you recycle some of the worst ones sometimes. It really gets old man. i hate having people on my block list, but if you dont care about whats annoying to people id rather keep you there, even though I can tell youre a nice guy, i want to unblock you but in order to keep this the best thread on NT for me, i cant.

at least not yet.

Last edited:
Havent posted in here alot since the last shoe purchase I made was the LM set at release.. but god fam I gotta get them cali's. Look so fresh. GL to everyone trying to cop.

ebay really but no one has "every" color, are you looking for the rukus yellow? what color are you looking for exactly.

custom color on fullylaced requires 500 pairs :/

Im still on the hunt for crystal mint laces from the "monopoly" lows to put in the soft grey and mint highs but 0 luck there. If anyone on here doesnt want theirs let me know lol....

Tour yellow... And u figure they wood sell all diff colors of laces but sadly they don't

Cali's look real good

I am gonna be in Ocean City, NJ and 2 spots will have Cali's so I think copping a pair shouldn't be an issue

Tour yellow... And u figure they wood sell all diff colors of laces but sadly they don't

i hear you, you would think thatd be an easy color to find, more than that taxi yellow, its too orangey, but its not.

Like i said earlier been trying to find it for a while ever since i got the chronicles, but no luck on that shade.

Back
Top Bottom