2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[table][tr][td]Date:  08.28.14
Title:  Labor Day Sale: 20% Off In-Store & Online!

Beginning tonight at midnight through Monday at midnight ... everything online and in-store at Primitive Shoes is 20% off until Monday. Just use the code LABORDAY at checkout and enjoy the holiday weekend!
[/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.primitiveshoes.com/products.cfm?CatID=Search

Havent posted in here alot since the last shoe purchase I made was the LM set at release.. but god fam I gotta get them cali's. Look so fresh. GL to everyone trying to cop.
bro my last SB purchase was the challenge reds I got from CCS for $45 and was surprised they came in that from the future box., realized I missed a whole "box era" but yeah I'm in for the CAli's. 

Despite my misgivings and anger at the shop on release day, I'm happy I got a pair.
Good to see you get a pair after all you went through.

copped the Rukus can't wait for the Cali's to drop happen to be in Albuquerque, NM anybody know of any B&M out here?
nthat.gif
Microwave skate shop.
This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk
Repped fam.

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My local is getting (actually has in hand) the beijings. He said if I cant make it by opening time just call him and hell keep my size for me. Stoked! Wanna do a lil dance now :rofl:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My local is getting (actually has in hand) the beijings. He said if I cant make it by opening time just call him and hell keep my size for me. Stoked! Wanna do a lil dance now
roll.gif
lucky you........I'm over here scratchin for those shoes manggg!!

not to derail the thread... but i will never understand the need to block someone.. i know that many probably have me blocked because of my "corny" jokes and overuse of gifs - and that's fine..

..sometimes even the most "bothersome" users do provide useful information.

if you really feel the need to block someone... on an Internet forum... an INTERNET FORUM.. for petty reasons (e.g., they celebrate ALL CAPS day or joke around a little too much) then maybe there's something else going on.. and I get that maybe NT is an escape for some people.

This thread is THE BEST thread on NikeTalk and I have made friends with many of you since coming back to NT (after being gone for more than 10 years).. I see this thread as a family of sorts.. We all have our own little quirks.. some people are just straight rude, some are forever noobs, some people bring us together like John00 John00 and many others like @Dcypoe81 are always on top of providing great info (he has me blocked, but I gotta give credit where credit's due).

...I would never want to miss out on any info provided.. and that's why I don't use the block button.. I just scroll.

peace, fam.

Ur posts are great..I've never blocked anyone on a messageboard..ever lollll who does that

Cali's are a must and now I'm thinking of these beijings must see more pics but I'm deff digging them

Calis are def cool..but I'm passing..I wanna get more DS old school dunks

Beijings are def copped tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom