2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Swoosh pair delivered. #Fuego

When attempting to be different goes wrong :lol:

I love oop, maybe because I love basketball. I also love cook, and eat. I've been on this board almost half my life so #NT lingo is as normal as breathing .

I restrict eBay and PayPal accts daily! yes, if you take business away from the site (offering PayPal invoice in the listing) you could potentially get warned or restricted. Paypal Is an eBay company, but still two sides of the business with PayPal being the pmt processor for the eBay listing trxn.

Yeah, I would see more annoyance over "cook" & "ate" over "oop".

Oop clearly is just a shorter route to go with lol.

I admit I don't even know what oop means exactly. Just realized it means "help you get your pair."

I admit I don't even know what oop means exactly. Just realized it means "help you get your pair."

I figured it was just "alley oop"ed.. Didn't even care if I was wrong, that was just what I was going to go with lol.

PREACH

& Repped
Gracias.
But it's more like "I'll buy you this shoe since you can't right now (because of location, money, etc) and then sell it to you for what I paid + what it takes to get it to you (shipping)." Oop is much much easier.
I figured it was just "alley oop"ed.. Didn't even care if I was wrong, that was just what I was going to go with lol.
The idea is Alley-Oop which is basically an assist. You could just call it an assist, too. Some people do that.
thats what it means. most slang is pretty simple. this isnt dipset or wu tang
Hahaha

Y'all talking on how ridiculous opp/cook/eat is but what about...

To "cop" something. I know I use it from time to time but that's an ignorant term.

Source Boards has QS's for 115.50 shipped Canadian for all the Canadians who lurk/post in this thread. It's basically US retail plus taxes once you do the dollar conversion so it's pretty fair.

Last edited:
thats what it means. most slang is pretty simple. this isnt dipset or wu tang

LOL, I remember when I first seen it it really had no context to make me believe I was right but when I read it, I read it as that and it's stuck for me at least.

Non basketball fans probably be confused as hell.

The only phrases that need to die are testing waters, need gone (when shoe is bought same day), and Joog.

Back
Top Bottom