2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I saw something the other day in another thread where some one got REALLY pissed at being called a "window shopper" Unless I'm missing some new definition of the word, what's wrong with hitting up stores with no real shopping agenda?

I know I check a local shop every time I walk by on my way to one job site, just because they have no social media presence and I have no idea what they might have moved to clearance pricing.

I too want "heat" do fade into obscurity, but even more than that I want people to stop calling things "fuego" I knew Spanish before I learned English, and I don't think I've ever called something "fuego" outside of actual fire.

I too want "heat" do fade into obscurity, but even more than that I want people to stop calling things "fuego" I knew Spanish before I learned English, and I don't think I've ever called something "fuego" outside of actual fire.
So glad I'm not the only one that finds that "fuego" term annoying.... 

HEAT in general needs too be ****'d out like cursing on here. I hate that word!
Looking for HEAT only, no GRs.  
roll.gif
   ahh, facebook..

So glad I'm not the only one that finds that "fuego" term annoying.... 

It just reminds me of when I'd get a straighten up pinch from my mom for mixing spanish and english. She'd tell me one or the other, don't go talking that noise aqui.

Joog is what a demographic of the uninformed youth of today use in place of "very cheap". So, and I hope nobody gets offended, it's kind of like reverse ra--. I don't know what's worse, the fact I am 40 and know that words meaning, or the word itself.

Back to sb's for a sec...

Just got my quarter snacks in and the perforated suede is a nice surprise :nthat:

Man I don't even have time to check NT work has been so hectic lately

Looks like people are eating on those Quartersnacks :smokin

THIS , I'm part of the AM1 Enthusiasts group.. its baaaddddddd esp all those euro kids that only "like" patta x anything ( no disrespect to patta)

Well they do always put oht a great product, but it's not like people in the US have any better access to it then they would.

I saw something the other day in another thread where some one got REALLY pissed at being called a "window shopper" Unless I'm missing some new definition of the word, what's wrong with hitting up stores with no real shopping agenda?

I know I check a local shop every time I walk by on my way to one job site, just because they have no social media presence and I have no idea what they might have moved to clearance pricing.

I think the "window shopper" disrespect stems from the 50 cent song:

Man you's a window shopper
Mad at me, I think I know why
In the jewelry store lookin' at **it you can't buy
In the dealership tryna get a test drive
Mad as **** when you see me ride by

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back