2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just picked up my quartersnacks from atlas. And I really like them. Though there are some glue stains like some have mentioned, I don't mind as the suede makes up for it for a 98 dollar shoe. Nice and simple.

Was gone all week on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Glad to see the snacks dropped in abundance and everyone was able to cop with ease. I'll be looking to grab a pair when I get my funds back up, along with the Beijings when they drop. Haven't looked forward to a pair this much in a long time...

Last edited:
I really wish the royal j-packs had the quality of the '99 dunks.

They'd probably be a top five shoe for me then

EDIT:
Scratch that. I want the tumbled leather from these

And the suede from these

Last edited:
There's a DS pair of 9.5 yellow curbs right now for $96 shipped on eBay. That my friends is a steal

Repped...

This was the win for me...

Yeah, I kinda regret not choosing that offer. :\

By the way, the paypal coupon expires at the end of the month so better use it quick. Not sure about the other coupons

"This PayPal coupon is non-transferable and valid for a single purchase from select merchants who accept coupons from PayPal. Coupon expires September 30th"

Last edited:
Yeah, I kinda regret not choosing that offer. :\

By the way, the paypal coupon expires at the end of the month so better use it quick. Not sure about the other coupons

"This PayPal coupon is non-transferable and valid for a single purchase from select merchants who accept coupons from PayPal. Coupon expires September 30th"

I pm'd u regarding the paypal offer...

Back
Top Bottom