2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Apparently the champs coupon is a universal code cause I just did it with another email to get it and got the same code that someone on reddit.com/r/sneakers got which is LKS1484N. I think you can use it on footlocker.com as well since champs is a foot locker subsidiary.

Last edited:
If I hadn't copped QS and somps already I'd be grabbing these Halloween dunks off corgi for the 150
Seriously.
nerd.gif
 Between rukus, cali, and eyes set of beijings (hopefully a second pair), I can't bring myself to cough up any more dough right now. but man... so tempting.

Seriously. :nerd:  Between rukus, cali, and eyes set of beijings (hopefully a second pair), I can't bring myself to cough up any more dough right now. but man... so tempting.

Honestly this may come off as blasonemos And im sure the quality is great but they never did all that much for me, especially as you said with the beijings too and all these other things I've picked up recently it's hard to justify.

Now day of the deads are real Halloween dunks to me...

Last edited:
the cali hi's fit small IMO. then again i haven't bought dunks in years...but they def feel smaller than any dunk hi's i have.

the cali hi's fit small IMO. then again i haven't bought dunks in years...but they def feel smaller than any dunk hi's i have.

If you have not picked any up since the blue box they definitely run smaller now cause they retooled the sole.

510 dunks on the other hand run ridiculously small, I tried putting my pair on the other day and my 13 fits worse than most of my 12s

to me they kinda fit like janoski's. snug but not enough to where I have to sz up

Honestly this may come off as blasonemos And im sure the quality is great but they never did all that much for me, especially as you said with the beijings too and all these other things I've picked up recently it's hard to justify.

Now day of the deads are real Halloween dunks to me...
yeah... i get that. especially with other black suedes like the somps and qs (like you said) that have come out recently. But there's still somethin' to be said for all black suede (and pink box suede too) with a gum sole. it doesn't get much cleaner. 

Day of the deads are a whole different ballgame... high on my list since I wore through my first pair. I actually into collecting day of the dead releases... I've got the AM90s, adidas zyzs and decades, some Puma RS, vans, and a few others i'm forgetting. But the Day of the Dead SBs are somethin' special... one of these days.

If you have not picked any up since the blue box they definitely run smaller now cause they retooled the sole.
Truth. All dunks after the blue box feel more snug... The calis feel pretty close to the other more recent dunk hi's I've picked up. Not snug enough that I have to drop down to a 12, but snug enough that they need a bit of time to stretch and break in.

It's the same code for everyone "LKS1484N" (as stated on the previous page, but I tried it myself by selecting Champs, hitting the back button, then selecting PayPal)

Choose both. Flourish.

Yeah, the code won't work though for some reason. This is what I get when I try to use it.

"The Source Code is not valid for the current date. The Source Code you have entered has either expired or is not yet active. Please remove the Source Code to proceed with your order."

I guess maybe we have to wait a week for that to activate or something? Not sure

Back
Top Bottom