2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm new here 
pimp.gif
, I have been collecting SB's for about 9 years... I'll post my collection soon. 

Quick question is 289.00 shipped a good price for ds Liberties ?

Hope it's not too late...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
DanVsMan collects shoes...
And all of us do too...
So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to You!

You'll never be done, 'cuz you can't buy just one!
Don't forget to buy more shoes, on channel two!
Buy many more, on channel four!
Etc...

I know, I'm cheesy!
What can I say, I got kids!
Haha thank you homie. It was seriously crazy all the birthday love I got yesterday. This thread rocks, I don't have to say it twice!
Tomorrow will be interesting. Inthink I can get a pair from Australia if I strike out here but I think that'll be a tad costly.
Buy.... from.... Australia? Do you want some help so you don't have to do that? Kinda absurd...

those Yeezy Dunks are dropping tomorrow? what :lol:

never mind you meant the Beijings

those Yeezy Dunks are :x

Last edited:

Hi Nike SB Family,

any online links for the Beijings? I hope someone from the Family will share it tomorrow.

Thank you and for those who wants the pair, I hope we can cop tomorrow.

Thank you
Just be active in the thread tomorrow. Links will be posted, fam will cook. It will be a cookout, if you will.
The lady and I
Dope, repped!

Looking around and saw a CL post (not mine mods) can't post link due to rep but dude is looking for local pickup located in Charleston, SC which is too far from me but maybe not for someone else in here. Hope someone can eat.

SBs
Dunk High Premium Eric Koston "Thai Temple" (gold/white/red) (size 9.5) - $70
Dunk Low Premium "Angels & Demons" (dark blue/light blue/red) (size 10) - $70
Dunk High Premium SB "Miss Piggy" (pink/black/yellow) (size 10) - $50
Zoom Omar Salazer "Dinosaur Jr" (purple/green) (size 10) - $50
Dunk Low Premium "Varsity Blue-Pink Ice" (blue/pink) (size 10) - $50
Dunk High Premium "Wet Floor" (yellow/white/black) (size 10.5) - $50
Dunk Low Pro "Iron Low" (grey/light blue) (size 10) - $70
Gosh I wish he would ship. I would buy those Iron Lows in about 1 second flat.

I don't see the Beijings being that difficult to obtain; eBay sellers can't even get $150 for pairs in hand

I don't see the Beijings being that difficult to obtain; eBay sellers can't even get $150 for pairs in hand

Resell is almost always more after a release...people hold out trying to cop for retail, then are forced to buy from the secondary market when they strike out.

[
Tomorrow will be interesting. Inthink I can get a pair from Australia if I strike out here but I think that'll be a tad costly.
Buy.... from.... Australia? Do you want some help so you don't have to do that? Kinda absurd...

I will wait until phone orders and websites dry up before I ask my friend to grab em for me but it's just a back up plan for now.

Hopefully I'll do well on ndc or spot and it'll be over and done with

I will wait until phone orders and websites dry up before I ask my friend to grab em for me but it's just a back up plan for now.

I don't think it will be an issue. Can you name a dunk that came out this year that was tough to get aside from Tiffs? Even SOMP's were simple enough if you were paying attention and had a couple friends haha.

I don't think it will be an issue. Can you name a dunk that came out this year that was tough to get aside from Tiffs? Even SOMP's were simple enough if you were paying attention and had a couple friends haha.
That's true. I'm just paranoid. I'm used to having plenty of brick and mortar locations around me and now I feel stranded haha

not with SB's though except maybe the Tiffs

I'm speaking in terms of limited or perceived limited shoes with a decent room for profit.

Obviously not all SBs fall in this category--hell, most don't...but as I'm sure you've picked up on, these are stacking up to be pretty scarce with a high demand.

Anyone who is phone ordering from Anonymous skate they charged 148.10 for calis. Shipping there is 20$ plus tax on the shoe.

Glad the WTL are releasing tomorrow. I'm pretty confident they'll draw the attention away from the beijings.
That's my main argument as to why this NDC release will be a breeze. You wanna talk resell? WTL 11's are where they are focusing attention. True SB head only release right here.

That's my main argument as to why this NDC release will be a breeze. You wanna talk resell? WTL 11's are where they are focusing attention. True SB head only release right here.

Yep X2 on that. my man. Happy Belated BTW! Haven''t been in here alot this week.

Nothing but satisfied with this Sb, quality is fine I don't know what everyone is talking about. Sb is on fire this year

That pair looks exactly how I prefer mine to look. Hopefully I get lucky and end up with a pair like that if not it's still all good.

Anyone know if there's a significance between when they use the woodgrain paper as opposed to the regular white paper? lol I've noticed with the new boxes some premium models have woodgrain paper and other don't. Not that it matters just kinda wondering about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom