2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That pair looks exactly how I prefer mine to look. Hopefully I get lucky and end up with a pair like that if not it's still all good.

Anyone know if there's a significance between when they use the woodgrain paper as opposed to the regular white paper? lol I've noticed with the new boxes some premium models have woodgrain paper and other don't. Not that it matters just kinda wondering about it.
I wish I knew too, I think it Nike being cheap even with paper.

The white paper they use is like made of toilet paper, I'm sick of it
mad.gif

Vertical Urge after 10 online

Hope I can get a pair today because I'm thinking wtl are gonna be overloading Nike tomorrow morning.

looking forward to all the "did you get your order confirmation email" type questions...

Last edited:

Nothing but satisfied with this Sb, quality is fine I don't know what everyone is talking about. Sb is on fire this year

Your distressed panels look really nice.

I hope I get ones with really light panels too. Although TBH I'm needlessly worried about a successful cop. :smh:

Looking around and saw a CL post (not mine mods) can't post link due to rep but dude is looking for local pickup located in Charleston, SC which is too far from me but maybe not for someone else in here. Hope someone can eat.

SBs
Dunk High Premium Eric Koston "Thai Temple" (gold/white/red) (size 9.5) - $70
I've been hunting for a deal like that on Thai Temples for like EVER. 
indifferent.gif
 I wish I wasn't in NY right now lol.

Quartersnacks in two minutes doe...

I think it's just a bug...it should sort itself out soon. There's no way they sold out that quickly. 

Pretty sure it's just some mega error guys.

I tried carting and I got a pair in cart but it was erroring out for a good min or so.

Really doubt they're sold out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom