2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To all of my LA heads...

NikeLA just replied letting me know that the Beijings will be at Nike Santa Monica first-come first-served.
Guess I have my pair copped!

Don't have to wake up all early.

To all of my LA heads...

NikeLA just replied letting me know that the Beijings will be at Nike Santa Monica first-come first-served.
Guess I have my pair copped!

Don't have to wake up all early.
I heard nike SF is going to have them FCFS as well.

Can we possibly call them the "new premiers" or something instead of yeezys lol
nerd.gif
Premeezys lol 
roll.gif

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nike store in dallas told me they'll have the beijings in stock tomorrow. Don't know if I wanna go just to wait in line behind people getting the WTL

Last edited:
Homebase has the Beijings tomorrow too

gotta decide which shop I feel like driving to or take my chances online

Well farewell NTers. Off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Best part is, since the flight was overbooked we agreed to get bumped to a later flight for compensation. Instead we're boarding the current flight but in business class. :tongue::tongue: legroom and massage chairs and booze. Wooot!

Last edited:
Well farewell NTers. Off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Best part is, since the flight was overbooked we agreed to get bumped to a later flight for compensation. Instead we're boarding the current flight but in business class. :tongue::tongue: legroom and massage chairs and booze. Wooot!
have fun and enjoy!!

:nthat:

Enjoy and have a safe trip

Back
Top Bottom