2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

vCZNh.gif

Last edited:
Question my my local just said they had a size 13 for me that i can preorder for 125 shipped but i'm super cheap and wondering if i would we able to cop tomorrow for retail shipped lol anyone think tomorrow will be an easy cop online?

Well farewell NTers. Off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Best part is, since the flight was overbooked we agreed to get bumped to a later flight for compensation. Instead we're boarding the current flight but in business class. :tongue::tongue: legroom and massage chairs and booze. Wooot!

I got bumped when flying back from London in 05, the next day they let me fly in business and gave me a voucher. Such a nice flight. Makes me wish I was ballin enough to always fly that way.

Looks like the Beijing's are getting ready to crack off tomorrow hope all the NTers copp there pairs hopefully good ole spot comes thru :nthat: has anybody seen pics of the Poltergeists?

Question my my local just said they had a size 13 for me that i can preorder for 125 shipped but i'm super cheap and wondering if i would we able to cop tomorrow for retail shipped lol anyone think tomorrow will be an easy cop online?

I would buy for that price right now, but if their your local why is the price shipped? You should be able to pick them up.

Just ordered a 8.5 came to 138.78 shipped to fl 2day from unheardof

There is an art show going on so you have to speak loud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom