2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The materials on these are fantastic, and they aren't too loud in my opinion. If you guys don't pick these up you're missing out.
pimp.gif

i have been looking for a while now for a pair of toxic avengers in a size 10. this is so disappointing! :frown:

Happy birthday @Sipy
 . You're not allowed to bah-humbug until 30!

Another clean shot by @verse001
 . Dude....seriously you should use Snapfish or Winkflash or whatever and get a hardcover photo book made of just all your on foot shots. I'd probably cop. Coffee table material, word to Kramer.

I'll probably try to scoop the AGs for retail at the local, and if they hit me in person like they have in these pics I'll scope for a double-up if/when the disco hits.

I want!
Rep.
Throw some my way bruh.

Thanks guys

Fudge.

Someone here please tell me they won those DS Premier branded Petoskey highs just now for $82. Completely spaced the auction.

Homies Pics on feet make those AG look Plush then a MuthaF$%^^KA boooooyyyyeeeee

$105 now matter what they post..

Reward

% Off 

whatever mane … knock that MSRP down to nibbles n bits STR8 UP like Six O'clock on the DOT!

I still like the mowabb cw but something about the AGs is like the Baos to me- I mean it's alright but I don't think I would ever wear them. Hope everyone here cooks. 

I still like the mowabb cw but something about the AGs is like the Baos to me- I mean it's alright but I don't think I would ever wear them. Hope everyone here cooks. 
I'll be cooking definitely...mowabb stir fry hotness

Can anyone recommend a legit source to preorder

the AG's from any help would be very appreciated.

thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom