2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

AG's look really good with the tan laces, I might cop this weekend, said I would hold out for the Premier's, the next cpl months is going to be crazy tho

Last edited:
Those might not b for this thread but I must say flight 23 is bs and inwoodnt even bother entering the raffle they sell everything off b4 they raffle it's bs like the with ny23 1s

A guy n my local fb group has the dunks, just copped.

Since your Facebook uses your real name and not a username, photo ID is the easiest way to tag your pics.

Yeah, you dont really have to in my local groups not too strict on it, unless someon asks for tagged pics. We do most of our meetups in person. He probably threw his pic in there since he has them a little early, to prove its his picture.

That's my motto.

Wore SBs today for the first time in months. WPF which I haven't worn in over a year.

Been slacking in my SB macking, simping in my SB pimping
mean.gif
Aint eem been in here like I used to.
Yeah, man. Not seeing you around a whole lot. Get back into the SB's!

Sat - BPLA - FCFS - AHHH Yeeah!

Acapulco Gold x @nikesb  Dunk High “Mowabb” Releasing This Saturday @ 12pm. First Come First Served, Limited Quantities. #brooklynprojectsLA
BPL  sold these last week… I bet they still have pairs left Fo sho!

Whats good everyone! Havent been here in a minute (tellin myself if I avoid the forum I wont spend as much) but I couldnt stay away too long...anyway here are my two recent SB pick ups that Ive been hunting down deals for. Still need to find a pair of Skunks, Cigars and....yes the upcoming Yeezy colorway dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom