2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These look fresh with the lace swap

sipy sipy They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

I should have just pulled the trigger on a pair that was up for about a year at 174.99, kept holding out thinking that I was going to find them as cheap as I'd been finding the others and now I don't even see them pop up in my size.

i bought the Premier branded Petoskey highs from ebay for 82 bucks but today the seller backed out and refunded my money saying they didn't know how to end the auction cause no longer have the item  ... SMH
mad.gif

i bought the Premier branded Petoskey highs from ebay for 82 bucks but today the seller backed out and refunded my money saying they didn't know how to end the auction cause no longer have the item  ... SMH >:

Negative feedback

Hey guys been laying low. I have a question, are there any other dunk sbs that have a multi colored sole like the disposables? I'm liking them

Last edited:

That's my motto.

Wore SBs today for the first time in months. WPF which I haven't worn in over a year.

Been slacking in my SB macking, simping in my SB pimping
mean.gif
Aint eem been in here like I used to.
Yeah, man. Not seeing you around a whole lot. Get back into the SB's!
Man these priorities keep distracting me 
mean.gif
Plus I ain't really feeling any of the recent SBs that much.

gustodaninjaSize 8.5 - Nike Dunk High Pro SB Maple Bison Wheat from 2002 in deadstock condition with OG box, wrapping & extra laces still attached. $379 shipped!! Contact info in bio & more listings available

For the love of all that is as mighty as a panther playing ping pong, someone find me a pair of thais already!!!

Back
Top Bottom