That's it! fork over the coraline's....
laugh.gif
lol I kid.

I'll brb.... I'll let you all know how the Northern Lights fit
devil.gif
roll.gif
No one ever told me!
ohwell.gif

For dunks I can't rock joggers or pinroll. Only for runners, even then I don't even rock it like that too often. I have about 3 pair of joggers for about a year I have only rocked twice.

NT denim is life

As far as I've been able to tell, in order for your denim to not be termed as "NT denim", it needs to be tight enough that your chick could wear them, and be extremely expensive :lol:
Cool, sounds good :smokin

No NT denim is baggy/ill fitting jeans that could probably be found at Walmart.

A couple more notes on the Premier Highs...

Quality is ok, the dark grey and black suede is pretty hard/stiff.
Patent swoosh doesn't really help the shoe at all imo...
Extra laces are pink w/ gold tips

Overall I'd give them a 7/10

I'm just curious if you guys would feel the same had the Tiffs and Cali's been highs originally and then been redone this year as lows...would you still prefer the lows? Or is it because the lows were "OGs"?
My overal Dunk opinion;
Lows > Highs. Why? I got a thing for the fat tongue!
Either way I would of bought them because of the color blocking.

A couple more notes on the Premier Highs...

Quality is ok, the dark grey and black suede is pretty hard/stiff.
Patent swoosh doesn't really help the shoe at all imo...
Extra laces are pink w/ gold tips

Overall I'd give them a 7/10
Ok, just send that pair over this way so I can also write a review 
devil.gif

No NT denim is baggy/ill fitting jeans that could probably be found at Walmart.

I don't know why, but this strikes a chord with me. Maybe because when I grew up I had to buy clothing that came from places of even lower rep than Walmart, but I've seen and tried on jeans that cost a ton of money that look like crap because of the cut and fit/materials used.

Some of my all time favorite pairs of jeans were finds that I picked up on clearance or cheaper still at thrift stores.

My first real experience with NT Denim discussions was when someone flamed me for the jeans I was wearing in this very thread. It definitely didn't make me go out and trash all of my jeans or buy all tight jeans (I'll admit to owning a few pairs of straight leg jeans, even a pair of Nudies I should have sent back because I didn't realize they were tapered so much that my calves barely fit into them)

Back
Top Bottom