2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My 8+ hour wear testing of the SB CMFT "snake skin"

The insole starts off squishy-firm when you first put them on but softened quite nicely as the day progressed. I assume the memory foam is breaking in just like the Tempur-Pedic beds do with usage and body heat. The end result is a very pleasant squishy-soft.

Toe box creasing seems to be a non-issue due to the nature of the cracked leather/leather-like toe box masking the appearance of creasing. How long will this effect last is anyones guess, and it will have to be observed with time and usage. I will say that the appearance of  toe box "folding" is immediate, and should be taken into consideration before purchasing this shoe if that effect bothers you (please see attached photo/photos for clarification).

Lastly, if you have wide flat feet such as myself, you will find that  the plastic-y snake skin material surrounding the toe box is break-in resistant. After 8+ hours of wear it has only loosened ever so slightly, and it is my belief that it will require several wears to mold to your foot. Provided you have purchased your proper size, this shouldn't be too unbearable, but it is worth mentioning because it is an annoyance to me ever since the SB re-tooling that has left the toe box more narrow than older models.

All in all, I say the shoe is certainly worth buying, and if I had to make the purchase in hind sight I would not hesitate. Hope this helps anyone who's on the fence to make an educated decision. 

with my co-worker who finally picked up a pair.

did u guys plan this lolol

Today's Wear...
these have flawless quality..I got these to make up for not being able to land the slayers sz 11..sadly I didn't see myself really rocking them, so I got rid of them a while back..but the quality was amazing

>5 consecutive posts when you could have just edited your 1st post

...you should be sad :lol:

bro not for nothing u take this message board stuff way too seriously lolll

I apologize for not living on this board as much as u do

My 8+ hour wear testing of the SB CMFT "snake skin"

The insole starts off squishy-firm when you first put them on but softened quite nicely as the day progressed. I assume the memory foam is breaking in just like the Tempur-Pedic beds do with usage and body heat. The end result is a very pleasant squishy-soft.

Toe box creasing seems to be a non-issue due to the nature of the cracked leather/leather-like toe box masking the appearance of creasing. How long will this effect last is anyones guess, and it will have to be observed with time and usage. I will say that the appearance of  toe box "folding" is immediate, and should be taken into consideration before purchasing this shoe if that effect bothers you (please see attached photo/photos for clarification).

Lastly, if you have wide flat feet such as myself, you will find that  the plastic-y snake skin material surrounding the toe box is break-in resistant. After 8+ hours of wear it has only loosened ever so slightly, and it is my belief that it will require several wears to mold to your foot. Provided you have purchased your proper size, this shouldn't be too unbearable, but it is worth mentioning because it is an annoyance to me ever since the SB re-tooling that has left the toe box more narrow than older models.

All in all, I say the shoe is certainly worth buying, and if I had to make the purchase in hind sight I would not hesitate. Hope this helps anyone who's on the fence to make an educated decision. 
Nice Review bro, repped, UnDS mine as well yesterday for almost 12 Hour use. I sized up on this shoe to 10US because the 9.5US started to hurt my pinky toe. and the quality is amazing and the shoes look so unique and classy, and YES they are so COMFY on the Heel area and toe part are ok because I have room it it for sizing up. Gonna beat it and wear it all time, till the snakeskin leather break in.

im on an iPhone 5 and I get maybe 20 mins a day to go on the interwebz due to work and school..I'm not multi quoting on an iPhone nor do I giv a **** about my consecutive posts..

some of u sound like herbs 4 real who gives AF

Seriously, Your type don't belong here, |I carry on like that you won't be around long. Don't know if you didn't notice this is the SB thread, in here we treat and communicate with each other with respect and common courtesy, members contribute to the thread, help each other out, share knowledge among other cool things/stuff with each other, its good folk here. take what your offering, insults and immaturity to somewhere more suited to your style, jb thread idk or better yet off the forums completely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom