2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nontourage's today.

Hey does anyone know the lace lengths for SB Lows & Highs??

Edited:

I recently got some for lows. I got 48 inch one, but it was like three inches short per side. I couldn't tie my shoelaces. I'm a size 11, so I don't know if that helps. I'd go with a 54, or around there, if you're around that size.

For highs, I got some earlier this year for a size 11.5. The length was 60 inches and I think it was short by an inch or two on each size. So I'd go with something around 64.

Most places I've found says to go with 48 for lows and 60 for highs. I'm not sure if the size matters, but those sizes didn't work for me.

Last edited:
jfri23 jfri23 thanks man! I was jus wondering because I don't like how long the laces are on the SOMPS. Don't like tying them behind the tongue all the time. Thanks anyways.

i see the thread didn't move much over the weekend. Good luck in advance for those aiming for the premier lows this weekend. 

Swapped my red laces out of the stars for some black laces, these are my go-to snowy weather shoe. Something about the shoe just works when it's cold. 

what kind of idiot mails 1k worth of shoes 1st!?! lol, dude thought he was scamming (1k for blinks??) & ended up getting scammed
laugh.gif
the kind of idiot i see daily on these sneaker groups 
laugh.gif
.  On another note, per that NDSBG post, hypednation also owns niketalk - i did not know that.

what kind of idiot mails 1k worth of shoes 1st!?! lol, dude thought he was scamming (1k for blinks??) & ended up getting scammed
laugh.gif
Don't people know how to trade yet?

PayPal invoice $1k ---> dude 1 for Blinks

PayPal invoice $1k ---> dude 2 for lot of sneakers

Step 4 - not getting scammed

the kind of idiot i see daily on these sneaker groups 
laugh.gif
.  On another note, per that NDSBG post, hypednation also owns niketalk - i did not know that.
So meth scammed this dude? (just kidding obviously)
serves him right for using that dumbass font.
Haha gotta love the reasoning there. "You use comic sans?! I hope you get comic scammed"

Don't people know how to trade yet?

PayPal invoice $1k ---> dude 1 for Blinks
PayPal invoice $1k ---> dude 2 for lot of sneakers

Step 4 - not getting scammed
So meth scammed this dude? (just kidding obviously)

Haha gotta love the reasoning there. "You use comic sans?! I hope you get comic scammed"

What's the proper way to trade ? I mean I always thought it was a flawed concept, but then again what do it know ? Somebody is going to ship first and the person that does is automatically in a prime position for a L.

Well first off only trade with reliable sources!

The trades I have successfully made all references and
were straight up dudes!

Back
Top Bottom