2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's the proper way to trade ? I mean I always thought it was a flawed concept, but then again what do it know ? Somebody is going to ship first and the person that does is automatically in a prime position for a L.
I just spelled it out for ya (and anyone else that hasn't figured it out yet). 

PayPal offers buyer protection (and usually side with the buyer). When you trade, it is assumed that both sides are of equal value, otherwise you wouldn't be trading. You take that value, and send Trader #1 an invoice for that amount with the shoes they will be receiving in the description (As if they're buying the kicks). Trader #1 then send an invoice to #2 for the same amount with the kicks THEY will be receiving in the description. If one person flakes, PayPal dispute, and you get your money. Gotta do it so that it is the actual value of the kicks though, otherwise they could steal your shoes and make off with more than you received from filing a dispute.

I just spelled it out for ya (and anyone else that hasn't figured it out yet). 

PayPal offers buyer protection (and usually side with the buyer). When you trade, it is assumed that both sides are of equal value, otherwise you wouldn't be trading. You take that value, and send Trader #1 an invoice for that amount with the shoes they will be receiving in the description (As if they're buying the kicks). Trader #1 then send an invoice to #2 for the same amount with the kicks THEY will be receiving in the description. If one person flakes, PayPal dispute, and you get your money. Gotta do it so that it is the actual value of the kicks though, otherwise they could steal your shoes and make off with more than you received from filing a dispute.
Sounds like it's not worth the time/potential aggravation, never traded, never will

Repped for the breakdown though

Just saw this on fb, good ol hypednation

Seriously anyone could see that was a scam.

A fool and his gold are soon parted. |I

Last edited:
What's the proper way to trade ? I mean I always thought it was a flawed concept, but then again what do it know ? Somebody is going to ship first and the person that does is automatically in a prime position for a L.

Either use a trusted middleman or like Dan said, pay each other via PayPal in the amount of the shoes' value so you're covered if something goes bad.

Either use a trusted middleman or like Dan said, pay each other via PayPal in the amount of the shoes' value so you're covered if something goes bad.
I always liked the middleman idea but it's such a pain and the middleman has no stake in the process so he may delay getting the shoes sent out etc. It's a pain no matter how you slice it so I don't trade. Would only do it if someone like @vuezie1127  was trying to swap or something. Not trying to deal with new people. In the infamous words of singer/songwriter/rapper/teen heart throb Drake, "No new friends."

Sounds like it's not worth the time/potential aggravation, never traded, never will

Repped for the breakdown though
For most people it isn't, but for those who like trading (sometimes to try and "trade up") it is one of the few ways to trade safely.

This the prime season of not posting often, everyone is busy with work and school damn... i miss y'all, but anyways those northern lights joints are fire man, might take a drive over the border and hit up premier to see them in person first and skip the shipping costs

It's weird that the Disposable lows drop in 2 days and there's literally 0 chatter here on them.
because they dookie. [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]
:rofl:
(my interest died quickly for them)
[emoji]128532[/emoji]
but, i hope everyone that wants them can get them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom