2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/nike-sb-x-poler-2014-collection

I need a pair of those boots but in a different color. @TonyDunks Nice pick up. i love the ostrich's still looking for a pair myself. How much did you get them for? if you don't mind saying

Last edited:
I wonder how the dunks poler will fit... my normal hiking shoes I go up half a size.  ill prob only cop if its from ndc,  so I could at least return if it doesnt fit right. 

I wonder how the dunks poler will fit... my normal hiking shoes I go up half a size.  ill prob only cop if its from ndc,  so I could at least return if it doesnt fit right. 

The polar dunk highs if anything like the past oms dunks fit true to size... I have a couple pairs I've beat to death and still use regularly for work.. Waterproof wears off in a couple heavy uses in either water or snow.. But the material takes the waterproof nicely in the re-application

The polar dunk highs if anything like the past oms dunks fit true to size... I have a couple pairs I've beat to death and still use regularly for work.. Waterproof wears off in a couple heavy uses in either water or snow.. But the material takes the waterproof nicely in the re-application
never tried those past oms dunks, but repped for the info.  i might try half a size up...I have a feeling with my thick hiking socks.  this would be my best bet.  thanks man

lots of idiots buy n trade shoes...

not surprised two of them found each other

the kind of idiot i see daily on these sneaker groups 
laugh.gif
.  On another note, per that NDSBG post, hypednation also owns niketalk - i did not know that.
serves him right for using that dumbass font.

"You use comic sans?! I hope you get comic scammed"
It's weird that the Disposable lows drop in 2 days and there's literally 0 chatter here on them.
because they dookie.
roll.gif
couldn't have said it better myself 
smokin.gif

Repped all yall... @TonyDunks  & @jLi119  too for the nice pickups 

Last edited:
Bunch of dope pickups today. Reps for everyone. :nthat:

As for the Poler stuff I'm really liking the trainerenders. Those colors work really nice on the silhouette. Bomber jacket and button down shirt nice too.

Today's wear, not an SB, but man these were really well done. I only wore them a handful of times last year, but I've broken the Linen and Acorn highs out of their box for wears again.

If you got these on sale, you made some excellent purchases.

Anyone know what shade of red the outsoles on those Levi's are? The box has the shoes listed as black/black, I was gonna throw the red laces from @vuezie1127's Springsteens, but the red is a touch brighter than the outsoles (Sport Red is the shade on the BITUSA joints). Varsity Red, Team Red, Gym Red?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom