2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These come in handy. Rainy day in Cali today

I'm slightly surprised. prices on the bay ain't too bad
It seems to me they're certainly obtainable for retail if you put in the slightest amount of work, especially with all the phone order posts John's been putting out.

I'd love to double up for slightly under retail which seems to be happening with a few of the late online releases, but for those I keep checking the forum too late after they've sold out. Studying for finals has been eating up all my time this week. 
mean.gif

I need em.
I know they're just the lows converted into highs but everytime i see these it seems that something is missing to make them actually DOPE. maybe a black swoosh? patent leather? or maybe an icy sole. i just dont think they transition well into highs without something extra

I never liked the de la lows they were always too plain to me so them becoming a high makes them look much worse imo. Now if the original de la highs became lows that would be something to see

i think the original de la highs are the best...the others are weak sauce...these highs are worse than the lows...just my opinion...yall can hate

Add code "83vbAwy" and "news" without the quotes for an additional 15% and 10% off, respectively, making your total only $47.49 !!!! Shipped. No tax.

Also doing it this way, you can get the Shields in a FSR for $56.xx shipped, no tax.
Warmth highs near FSR $56.xx shipped
Warmth lows FSR $50.35 shipped
Brian Anderson lows near FSR (add a $3 filler like a sticker) for around $45 shipped.
I just found another code which can drop the overall price of the disposable to $44.47 shipped. Just add the code "kix" as well. Can't get any better than that!

Jesus. Guy posted a DS set of UCS on ebay in a sz 13. Painful to look at that price. It's Josh Bama Boy Green on facebook. I won't ever do business with him because he stays on that taxation.

Reps everyone with the buy skate shoes hook up codes copping the shield highs for $52.65 Been waiting for a good deal to come up on these with.

I wanted to add on for the www.buyskateshoes.com deal - all of their promos STACK, and it doesn't kill any other deal. Check it out.

If you add everything to your cart FIRST, before any promo codes, you get the Holiday Rebate promo they have.
The BEST deal is to get your total to $250 to get the $50 Holiday Rebate.
Then add code "25for25" (25% off code expires at midnight tonight!!)
Then add code "83vbAwy" (15% off code I found through Google)
Then add code "news" (10% code for their newsletter... You don't have to sign up for it.)

What I got was the Warmth Highs and the Warmth Lows and 2 packs of no show SB socks.
Price before any deals was $251.96
With free shipping and no tax, I was out the door for $112.xx shipped

They've still got Disposables, Brian Anderson's, and Shield Highs too. Even without getting 2 pair and getting the $50 off, this is still awesome to get the Shields or any other pair if your total is right around $100.
Shields or Warmth Highs alone are just $56.09 shipped with no tax...
Warmth Lows are $52ish, Disposables w/ a $2 filler are under $50...

The 25% code ends at midnight EST tonight, so I'd jump ASAP.

(Also, long time lurker, I don't know what email or username I'd signed up with a few years back. I usually don't have much to contribute.)
dope, if only they had QS still :<

Today's delivery! Just as sweet as the lows in my opinion!

The highs look a lot better with those anglets than the lows did IMO. BTW I'm waiting on some Dark Grey laces to come in from Fully Laced to see how they look in the Lows. If I stick with the swap someone can have my Black laces with the gold tips Free of charge as I already have the same laces that came with BHM lows (2013). I remember someone asking for some a few days back.

Last edited:
$50 shipped for the warmth lows doesn't seem bad. I haven't seen many people talk about them since they dropped. Just glad I was able to grab QS and Beijings with some good discounts.

$50 shipped for the warmth lows doesn't seem bad. I haven't seen many people talk about them since they dropped. Just glad I was able to grab QS and Beijings with some good discounts.

I almost added those to my cart with the shields too. But I don't really like them enough to really justify the purchase although when compared to the warmth highs. The lows > highs IMO.

venom highs for under $30 to my door, don't mind if i do...

thanks again for that ultra code stackage

edit;  it says free shipping not available to HI, yet i still could select it.  hope it goes through.

Last edited:
I almost added those to my cart with the shields too. But I don't really like them enough to really justify the purchase although when compared to the warmth highs. The lows > highs IMO.
I agree, much rather the lows. I think ill wait and see what else comes around, I feel i'd be buying them because they're half off 

Anyone put black laces in the disposables ? Tempted to cop at that price

Nvm no 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom