2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thinking of getting those de la highs (or trying to at least) and painting the swoosh black + putting some black laces on them. I actually like that there's so much white, gives you the opportunity to your little taste to them.

Nothing wrong with those :smokin I wouldn't be surprised if you still kept them even after obtaining the QSs.

Last edited:
Thank you soooooo much for this post I saw it in the nick of time amd got my girl the 7 her exact sz perfect will look gr8 next to her lance mountains

since i couldn't get QS for the low low i decided to keep these instead of selling
Those are looking good man. And I'm digging the well-worn selvedge as well. 
smokin.gif

I want my de la highs!!! And dam I missed out on some good deals I want some disposables smh but had to go out n busy *** in darts

Glad you picked up a pair.
nah man really good looking I have no idea.how yoy found out they added szs at that moment because with NDC im always a day late and a dollar short let alone coppjn a 7 WHEW I wanted to get her the tiffs sooo bad she hella wanted em thats that one she is saly about because people want such ridiculous prices for small szs and she wont let me pay crazy resell forem

I never liked the de la lows they were always too plain to me so them becoming a high makes them look much worse imo. Now if the original de la highs became lows that would be something to see
I've been waiting for those skunk lows to come out for a long long time

If there are actually new SB Trainers coming out, my wallet is going to be in major trouble. Not positive those are SB though despite what modern notoriety says. Although hoping has to be worth something.

My dude! Finally someone to share this pain with. We did get Somps, missed out tough. NL high are December 27th.
Some French website.
Maybe it´s just that there aren´t too much widely known Shops with an SB account that carry Dunks around here. Which country are you from man?

Probably for the better. They don't have size 13 warmth highs in stock. Shouldn't be spending more $

I like the De Las but agree it's probably too much white. I'll try to cop, but only with minimal effort. 

Honestly, I don't see these being too hyped personally. Not sure if the age window of when De La was relevant matches up to those who would be trying to cop for resell, etc. I could be entirely wrong on this, but Diamond is arguably bigger now than it was when the tiff lows dropped so even younger kids I know that weren't into shoes were aware of those. While De La still makes music (and good music I might add), they aren't as culturally relevant as they were in the 90s, NOR when the original lows dropped.

Of course as I say that I remember I think the original lows were like 05? Around the time of the last real deal De La studio album, so I guess I'm not as smart as I thought. haha!

Side De La Note: That D.A.I.S.Y mixtape with the dilla on it that dropped in the last year......pretty fuego.

Back
Top Bottom