2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did the seller come off his bs and finally take alla that paper you were trying to give him?
Yes he finally did. Kept telling the guy "you'd better take this $$ and run before I come to my senses!"
roll.gif

Simone should make a Nike sb app similar to the j23 app that has a calendar with upcoming sb release. I would do it myself but have no idea how to make an app.

1. Concept cars
2. Concept cars
3. Concept cars
4. Concept cars
5. Concept cars
6. Black Sheep
7. Concept cars
8. Concept cars
9. Concept cars
10. Civilists

How dare you!

Was that a 2014 drop? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly the concept cars are an example of what could have been cool killed by overdoing it. Make the toebox and side panels the camo. Or all the accent pieces. Just don't make the entire shoe that pattern.

I'm considering purchasing just to blow my mind in 10 years when I get around to opening the box.

Last edited:
Civilists weren't 2014 and a release date app for SBs would be pretty useless...only quickstrikes have set release dates, GRs can be released whenever the shop wants to drop them.

Been busy at work this week. What did I miss? Spare me on those ugly striped dunk highs! They should take a breather and make up something nice for 2015. I want some buttery suede!

What does being grown have to do with what colors you wear? Now DB 8s? THOSE are some kid shoes.
PREACH. But because they are DB they are automatically accepted.

I get what you're saying, but ppl dress like him & think they will turn into him. IMO I jus don't see the big deal in his Yeezy brand shoes, they really aren't all that honestly.
I'm with you. To me they look like Air Techs, the 2 that is. Yeezy 1 was just plain ugly.

About the same time as nike.com and I'm on the east coast..

On a side note... Anyone hate putting kicks away...

I've been debating my pile for a couple weeks now..

Lord have mercy. Don't they bother you?

Nah Man U crazy for not liking them at first lol n I said it from the beginning the black Sheeps are dope lol I love them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom