2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This, their hype game was strong with that one. We were all speculating and geeked to see what they were going to cook up. Only to release those things
mean.gif
they were so damb ugly

I remember anticipating the Black Sheep dunks! Until they revealed em I was like..."uhhhhhh ok" but then I seen more pics of them with the lace locks & the gold tip laces...I started to like em a lil bit more.

Eventually I ended up grabbing a pair before the cancellation & now I jus wont sell em, kind of a collectors item in my eyes now.

I think we need to have someone, every Sunday night, write a recap on what has happened in the past week on the SB Dunk thread. Pleeeeaaaseee!

Man I messed up and looked at the salt stains on premier site lol Pics starting to pull me in.

Last edited:
Checked out via the mobile site, pic didn't load but the colorway was right so I bit...$85 shipped.

You won't be disappointed, better quality than NLs, the lining and leather tongue tab are nice.

Extra laces are red if anyone is curious

Sorry if any of this is old news....

De Las should be late January/February
Air mag lows are a "GR" and should drop in May 2015, those black grape looking dunk highs are also releasing in May.
white on white w/ clear sole dunk high
all red low (may end up being wiz of oz related)
haven't seen pics but dunk low blk/red grey/black speckled midsole(possibly bred 4 inspired)
Wizard of oz low looks like it might be called "twister" a shop from Iowa
Maybe another JB x Nike SB as well

Ugh ready for all the bolded

And maybe if the reds are done right

Selling dunks is not in my vocabulary..

@Sairo I work 53 hours a week and wear a different pair every day. Sometimes I get lazy

I'm with you man didn't realize what I had in storage til I got it all home

Once I get the shelving complete I have to bring all my other shoes downstairs smh I've just tried to avoid it but I think this weekend will be the time

Just got my NL highs in an hour ago. I love em. Aside from some glue that looked like a black stain on the pink liner the quality is straight. Removed the glue by using tape in a lint type stick and pull method.

Back
Top Bottom