2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How is wearing sneakers up there? I would figure with all the rain it would be hard most days. 

It's not too bad. Summer is great, we hardly ever get rain from June-September. But this time of year sucks for most kicks (especially suede, which I love). I've been wearing a lot of beaters and canvas Janoskis lately haha. Just grabbed the shields though; they're perfect for places like the northwest!

Haha. Was that fight really over a pahking space?
roll.gif

last few days wasn't that bad in the NW, just super cold

but this upcoming week...

beater rotation is in full effect!

Went to Primitive today to pick up my Black Friday buys
They had Salt Stains which I Must Say
Look n feel great!! I'm on a pair

Got my DGK board grip'd up
And I'm out skating soon as this rain leave So Cal!

So sick right now...I was supposed to receive my NL Highs from tactics yesterday; didnt arrive, wasnt trippin off it till I checked my tracking number and it said "no delivery information available"...long story short, Called UPS tracking and they said it arrived at the last stop but never left the facility; basically telling me its "lost" or in other words...a worker more than likely took them.

SMH

My Quartersnacks came in from the premier sale and they're great!

Thinking about grabbing my brother a pair for Christmas now.

So sick right now...I was supposed to receive my NL Highs from tactics yesterday; didnt arrive, wasnt trippin off it till I checked my tracking number and it said "no delivery information available"...long story short, Called UPS tracking and they said it arrived at the last stop but never left the facility; basically telling me its "lost" or in other words...a worker more than likely took them.

SMH

**** sorry to hear that bro

I think we need to have someone, every Sunday night, write a recap on what has happened in the past week on the SB Dunk thread. Pleeeeaaaseee!
PLEASE DO SO!
Too many pages to catch up on lol.

And beijings hit DEEP disco. I'm waiting for the Disco treatment...
Pause.. How deep? Can you point me to a 9.5 with shipping options to EU? I'm aiming at $100-$120 shipped since I'll have customs to deal with.

Oh we have some waters you can test
Is that He-man?

How SB resellers eat

Yeezus

can someone shed some light on what these two dunks that villas giving away are?
i can't find them and someone said they are GRs.

Thanks in advance

Is that He-man?

Quintessons! 

And @mints: brilliant gif execution. bravo. 

and on a related note, I'm still hoping one of these days they'll come out with a Transformers SB pack. I've still got pairs of the Optimus trainers and the Starscream AM90s. I'd kill for some SB Dunks though.
It's not too bad. Summer is great, we hardly ever get rain from June-September. But this time of year sucks for most kicks (especially suede, which I love). I've been wearing a lot of beaters and canvas Janoskis lately haha. Just grabbed the shields though; they're perfect for places like the northwest!
This. Summers are awesome up here. And there are enough dry stretches in the winter to not go insane. Though I do keep some nice pairs boxed at work to wear on days that I don't have to go outside. . it's really not all that bad though. 

One mans basura is another mans steal from the bay.

I want them for the low.
I'm hoping it goes down this way. There's still somethin' I like about 'em. Though bay prices are ridiculous at the moment 
sick.gif

can someone shed some light on what these two dunks that villas giving away are?
i can't find them and someone said they are GRs.

Thanks in advance

Red ones look like the bttys from the pink box era and the whites might be the summits from a year or two ago

Back
Top Bottom