2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And beijings hit DEEP disco. I'm waiting for the Disco treatment...
I copped for $85 earlier...I'm impatient and since they sold out on Premier and Primitive I didn't wanna risk missing them on the off chance they'd be cheaper somewhere else.

Wore my beijings a bunch of times since I got'em and they haven't creased a bit. Very pleased with them and well made IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
So Primitive just called me.

My order from last week hasn't shipped yet because it somehow got put into the in-store pickup pile ignoring the fact I paid for shipping and have a SC address.

Really kind of annoyed about the situation. I bought the Kostons because they were cheap but I feel this has soured the experience.

My order from last week hasn't shipped yet because it somehow got put into the in-store pickup pile ignoring the fact I paid for shipping and have a SC address.

Really kind of annoyed about the situation. I bought the Kostons because they were cheap but I feel this has soured the experience.
**** happens man. Not really something to be annoyed about. Maybe I'm just old or something. Idunno. Worse things could've happened.

So what man? Cant i just share my pickup here to everyone and im selling the shoes its none of your business. I purchased the shoes so i can do whatever i want and im not sure if i want to sell them at all, just want to see if who want to cop thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Showed my wife the Concept Cars and billed them as ugly.......and she goes "Oh, I actually really like those, I think they are cool!" haha. Should I file for divorce?

JUST KIDDING.

Anyhow, the Air Mags are cool and I'll be in for them, but that is extremely underwhelming as far as what they look like I think. Of course a lot of people will be all over them for the "air mag" name, but if they were a GR like say the Dusty Cactus, they'd sit.

I'm surprised Salt Stains moving like that as well. They're def cool, but too much stuff coming out and too much like Beijings for me. If they hit the sale section at my local I'll consider scooping then.

LOL... someone actually didn't get a shipping confirmation... is this why some people trip?

lol

(not a shot)

So what man? Cant i just share my pickup here to everyone and im selling the shoes its none of your business. I purchased the shoes so i can do whatever i want and im not sure if i want to sell them at all, just want to see if who want to cop thats all.
I guess it's since you put them "out-there" for sale; coming in here and showing them to us came off a little shady? Kinda like you weren't so much just showing us your pick up, but more like advertising the fact that you're "holding".  It seems to always get a little messy when people mix the two (showing pick-ups/selling). At any rate; glad you like the kicks brother, I hope you reconsider and put some miles on them.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I guess it's since you put them "out-there" for sale; coming in here and showing them to us came off a little shady? Kinda like you weren't so much just showing us your pick up, but more like advertising the fact that you're "holding".  It seems to always get a little messy when people mix the two (showing pick-ups/selling). At any rate; glad you like the kicks brother, I hope you reconsider and put some miles on them.8)  
Dont get me wrong, i love the shoes. Just want to see if anyone would want to pay that price. Its my bad that i didnt post testing water

Don't post testing water here either, bruh. Unless you're actually thinking of swimming.

Back
Top Bottom