2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The warms are actually 84 plus shipping aka 92. But repped for the effort 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Team size 11 here. Bummed because I missed out on a deal for the Daft Punk Alive vinyl box today. Could have saved 35 on it, but I was bumming around all day and didn't get online until just now.

Here's today's wear:

Quartersnack lows, and yes I went back on my "NEVER EVER" wearing of joggers. Can't knock the price they had them for at Target recently.

Size 11 checking in here too. Hey mints mints did you say Target!? How much were they if you don't mind me asking? How's the fit, etc? Usually a 34/34 in jeans. I'm 6'0 give or take 1/4-1/2" on the day and between 170-175.

Size 11 checking in here too. Hey mints mints did you say Target!? How much were they if you don't mind me asking? How's the fit, etc? Usually a 34/34 in jeans. I'm 6'0 give or take 1/4-1/2" on the day and between 170-175.
I was literally gonna ask the same thing aside from sizing :lol:

They were a real confidence booster, I've gotten heavy ever since my mid 20s and normally need an XL in stuff to account for my extra weight but I tried on a pair of mediums and they fit great, got L for a few to account for shrinking after washing though. Cost was 15 per but YMMV I was in another Target looking for more pairs and they had them at 24.99. My local one was just down to a few pairs I guess.

They were a real confidence booster, I've gotten heavy ever since my mid 20s and normally need an XL in stuff to account for my extra weight but I tried on a pair of mediums and they fit great, got L for a few to account for shrinking after washing though. Cost was 15 per but YMMV I was in another Target looking for more pairs and they had them at 24.99. My local one was just down to a few pairs I guess.
Looks like I'll be hitting up Target tomorrow. Repped for the info.  Btw I got those DJ Clark Kent Easts (Guccis) in and I'm really happy with the purchase thanks for the info you and @John00 gave.

damn...

i dont want to, but my OCD is telling me i have to make a "SBTEAMsz11" chart too.

someone send me a pic of a green label from the silver box era thats sz 11

Last edited:
damn...

i dont want to, but my OCD is telling me i have to make a "SBTEAMsz11" chart too.

someone send me a pic of a green label from the silver box era thats sz 11
lol once you went past the sz 12 squad, the flood gates were open to all the sizes
nthat.gif

I'm definitely going to have to check Target. I never really go into the clothing section even though I work there lol. Going to have to see if we have some nice joggers

I def noticed mints had the joggers on his IG! I own one pair from ASOS that verse recommended. I like them but they are sweats. Need a diff material before I make a call on having more pairs.

i saw a dude wearing the black ucs at a local bar by my house saturday night, i said to him nice ugly christmas sweaters. he laughed and thanked me.

i didnt mention i was into sbs or what i have but it was nice seeing someone else wearing some sbs because the area in New York where I live has no stores, or people that wear anything nike sb related.

seeing them in person made me wish i got a pair. too late for this season 

Back
Top Bottom