2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so my friend is visiting his parents in FL and he went to the skate shop in the mall and its basically a reseller. He was charging 200 for grey UCS and 400 for LM's no wonder why he has a full size run

Spring/summer they should be had for cheaper. Right now they are a "must have/wear" so that price will increase.

Does anybody know what these are? I copped this pair 5 years ago at Pacsun when I still wasnt too interested with kicks. I just want to know some information about this because this is one my favorite pairs. white and gumsole are a must for me

One last derail and then we can get back to dunk talk, I said I'd never get a pair of joggers, but I was looking for comfortable lounging around the house and quick errand clothes to wear this week while I'm at my GF's parents house for Christmas. Couldn't fight the price, and I have to say that it's actually a pretty versatile form of pants. I'd never go out to dinner or anything where I had to remotely dress up, but it's great for kicking around, I also don't see a need for any of the "fashion" pairs that cost more than some of my most cherished sneakers.

Did anyone score with that pre-owned pair of Heinekens Gusto had for 389 shipped?

joggers = glorified sweatpants

no hate to anyone but i dont see the point of people paying 80 dollars for a pair of joggers.

Does anybody know what these are? I copped this pair 5 years ago at Pacsun when I still wasnt too interested with kicks. I just want to know some information about this because this is one my favorite pairs. white and gumsole are a must for me

Looks like it might be a Mavrk? I'm not too familiar with the stuff they put out in the 6.0 line. If you still have them just google the style code on the tag and it should get you some info.

Just Google the style code from the size tag homie.

joggers = glorified sweatpants

That's all they are, nothing more. When I was coming up it was champion nautica and Nike sweats. Now these price have me :smh: and it feels like it wasn't that long ago that the style is "coming back"

Whatever, sorry to adding to the derailment :lol:

Moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Google the style code from the size tag homie.
Looks like it might be a Mavrk? I'm not too familiar with the stuff they put out in the 6.0 line. If you still have them just google the style code on the tag and it should get you some info.
Is it the UPC number?Im not too familiar with this. I googled all of the numbers and no results

Is it the UPC number?Im not too familiar with this. I googled all of the numbers and no results
Style code is a 9 digit number in the form of 123456-789...first six digits represents the product, last 3 represents the color.

Post a pic of the tag if you can.

Last edited:
Style code is a 9 digit number in the form of 123456-789...first six digits represents the product, last 3 represents the color.

Post a pic of the tag if you can.

Googled it and found nothing. I dont have the shoebox anymore.

Back
Top Bottom