2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not mine but not a bad price imo for those ugly sweaters

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171633226775?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649                         ( not mine)

Great deal for 3m's size 9.5:nthat:

I got my statue of liberties from that seller that was just mailed today..beware because he has very late shipping and doesnt communicate well with customers.wanted to cop that as well but has very bad service.was afraid he was not gonna mail my shoes because he did not communicate with me for days.

And i am afraid the shoes im getting might not be as described

Last edited:
Yea I have had my good and bad with low key sellers, but I have been messeaging him/her too and I have no complains,

I might just have to scoop all those of the seller's listings...

Well speaking of statue of liberties,was this the first shoe to have the paint/color changing concept?i am trying to collect those and so far have the lance mountains and salt stains.can anybody tell me which other shoes has this concept?

Well speaking of statue of liberties,was this the first shoe to have the paint/color changing concept?i am trying to collect those and so far have the lance mountains and salt stains.can anybody tell me which other shoes has this concept?

converse did it with some one as well can't remember who (margella maybe)

Last edited:
Well speaking of statue of liberties,was this the first shoe to have the paint/color changing concept?i am trying to collect those and so far have the lance mountains and salt stains.can anybody tell me which other shoes has this concept?[/quote

There's a pair of Air Force 1 that Nike did with Clot that have a satin upper that tears away to reveal a dark brown leather upper. they'll set you back a bit though.

Also the cheech and Chong dunks.

converse did it with some one as well can't remember who (margella maybe)

Well speaking of statue of liberties,was this the first shoe to have the paint/color changing concept?i am trying to collect those and so far have the lance mountains and salt stains.can anybody tell me which other shoes has this concept?[/quote

There's a pair of Air Force 1 that Nike did with Clot that have a satin upper that tears away to reveal a dark brown leather upper. they'll set you back a bit though.

Also the cheech and Chong dunks.

I did a google search and all I can find are the lance mountains and these.

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/13/nike-dunk-low-lr-thermo/

Its color changes due to temperature.i cant find these on eBay.ill search up the cheech chongs.

^ there was a tear away pair of vandals too.  Do the salt stains really change into something different, or does that material just get scuff/torn up with wear?

Dang those cheech chongs are too steep on the price.whats under the white coating?

^ there was a tear away pair of vandals too.  Do the salt stains really change into something different, or does that material just get scuff/torn up with wear?

I have heard there is white underneath the coating..i have not seen pics of it scuffed though

Guys. My bad.

I was on Kixify IG (I follow the OFFICIAL footage IG page on my personal account) and the follower count seemed right, number seemed familiar (but ever so wrong) and the pictures are all taken directly from Footage. I'm gonna call up the shop and report immediately. I know a guy.
We all make mistakes brother. It's how we all get through them as a community that counts. 

Also the Slam City's

Dang those cheech chongs are too steep on the price.whats under the white coating?
I have heard there is white underneath the coating..i have not seen pics of it scuffed though
I just copped a ds pair finally found one in my size underneath the white there is a material/print that looks like nugs

Didn't want to post it without full confirmation, but I ended up getting my order in for those NL lows. Now to resist the temptation to buy a pair of highs.

Slam cities

AT beat me to it

Also salt stains don't really change the way the rest do. You just beat them and takes chunks of the material off. Pretty different

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom