2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fellas,

Trying to buy some co.jp's and the buyer sent a "money request" with an accurate decription and I still protected by paypal?

yeah it's def hard to match and he didn't mention it

I filed a claim against him, also some spots he hid on the one shoe which I would get over if he was honest, they look like this with this being the most notable. It also looks like he tried to glue part of the heel back on

Glue or paint

]

Yikes!
The Glue/Paint is a big no, no...

Even if they turn out to be fake? Or he doesn't ship them? 

You do what you want. I have been burned too many times, stick to what works

yeah it's the same thing, I have done like 900 Paypal transactions and you deal with the people who try and work the system but protection is no different as long as there is a description of what you are getting

Pages old, but I'll double debunk it,

the sheeps in theback already do that

but the coraline dunk, is not an sb. 

out of all highs the northern light highs for a sole?

yeah right

really bad photoshop

let that **** sit.

Last edited:
That swirl/water effect was used perfectly on the MIA. On the V-lDays? Not so much. Should have kept it a St.Johns BTTYS dunk low.

Thanks everybody..I am most interested with these thermo dunks that were a zumiez exclusive and at the same time the P-Rod 2.5 Thermo dropped too via this link

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/14/nike-p-rod-2-5-thermo/

They have the same changing color due to temperature.

anybody knows about this?been searching on the bay and found no results.

I picked up a pair of the dunk CL version when they dropped, it was 2013 black friday i believe.

The Thermo material is ok, but not as cool as mood rings which changes about 5 colors, the shoe only turns from black to blue, and the blue gets brighter the hotter it gets.

Last edited:
^ I'll agree with the mia's and the 2nd in my opinion Was the red firecrackers. In general 2013 was good all around. Consolation or sleeper was the mint/rd (monopoly)

Back
Top Bottom