2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks everyone, won an eBay auction about an hour ago..250 shipped worn a few times

Last edited:
Anyone know the quality of barbershop suede and what a reasonable price is? Been fixated on that for some reason. 10.5

Last edited:
Finally :smokin

MF dooms copped

I think you may have outbid me. I was high bid on a pair of 10s....and I literally watched the time tick to zero with my bid still showing as highest. I went to pay and found I lost. No notification of being outbid. But, I can't get mad at a 9th Wonder fan winning.

EDIT - not that pair. I lost one that ended 15 minutes earlier with that glitch. Also lost the ones you won (bid 237).

Last edited:
Anyone know the quality of barbershop suede and what a reasonable price is? Been fixated on that for some reason. 10.5

Suede is decent, kind of shows marks pretty easily though, I wouldn't pay more than 150 for a pair, but it's been a year now so you might be looking for a while to find a pair. I still haven't worn my pair with the barber striped laces, toss them in every now and then, and always swap back to white before leaving the house.

Less than a month away...Feb 13th according to bluetilesc

^ Haven't been keeping up lately since I pretty much got every old SB at this point I could want (and that isn't past my price limit :lol:) but does that mean a retro or something? I'd love for them to start doing some retro as long as the quality ain't ****.

Last edited:
2 pairs of de las

might get one more pair of the highs too if I can find my size again

crazy cause I always wanted the lows as highs

Suede is ok and under 150 max I believe

Suede is decent, kind of shows marks pretty easily though, I wouldn't pay more than 150 for a pair, but it's been a year now so you might be looking for a while to find a pair. I still haven't worn my pair with the barber striped laces, toss them in every now and then, and always swap back to white before leaving the house.

Thanks for input. Def not many around. On ebay at least.

NL lows were delivered today, I know I talked some smack about these before hand but in hand it's a fun shoe. I'll probably pick up the highs now.

I think I talked myself out of them when they dropped originally because of my year long hunt for a bogo at retail. Got that too.

Last edited:
NL lows were delivered today, I know I talked some smack about these before hand but in hand it's a fun shoe. I'll probably pick up the highs now.

I think I talked myself out of them when they dropped originally because of my year long hunt for a bogo at retail. Got that too.
GLAD You Finally Joined The Band!

Congrats!

What it is I'm drunk n not tryna read pages of sb talk lmao de las n the blue n black mids are a must cop

Shout out to all the regulars that talk to me.. Makesomerice is the real hero!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom