2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Question #1.) With it now being 2015, what are some of the dumbest sneaker related things you dealt with personally, watched happen or read about in 2014? 

People who hate on resellers yet represent consignment stores (proudly) by wearing their merch i.e. RIF hoody.

Question #2.) If Nike SB were to do a new collab with a music artist this year, who would you want to see them collab with and why?

This year will mark the 5th Anniversary of Guru's passing...April 19, 2010.  Gangstarr Dunk SB

Question #3.) Every year people say that the "sneaker head" fad will wear off in the mainstream and the community will go back to normalcy. Do you believe that 2015 will be that year? If not, what do you think it will take for the fad to end?

mos definitely NOT HAPPENING this year (MAG 2015)....

Question #4.) What release took the most effort for you to get this year and why? How much work did you have to put in?

Somps...drove an hour to Primitive at 5am to wait in line for 5 hours.  Had to, I had just struck out on SPoT & Premier.  worth it.

Question #5.) In your opinion, what skater deserves to have there own Nike SB signature sneaker for 2015?

A New SB Signature shoe?  I'd rather they give the entire team a LIMITED (think Somps) Dunk colorway w/ quality materials. 

Question #6.) What Nike SB release disappointed you the most in 2014?

AJ1SB's

Question #7.) If you could create a BHM SB Dunk for 2015 what or who would it be about?

Jackie Robinson Dunk SB

Question #8.) What was your greatest steal of 2014?

Beijing’s for $62 shipped

Question #9.) With the impact that social media has had on the sneaker community so far, do you believe it's done more damage than help the community at this point?

Damaged IMO.  Remember when there were 1, 2 dunk SB's released  a month?  When Jordans & Foams were retroed sparingly?

Question #10.) If you could create a Nike SB dunk to represent the year you had in 2014 what would it look like and why ? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

I know its a gimmick, but I feel left out when I see all the other WT?... The colorways would consist of the highs in our top 11.

*crap PS quality to deter IG rumors 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Someone in the outlet thread said they picked up the Cali His for $40, I know some people were on the fence about them. Did the Nike chat to see who had them in a size 10 just to get an idea of what outlets carried them. This is what I got

New York - #84 
6 East 57Th St 
New York 10022 
212-891-6453

35 in stock

There may be more sizes at different outlets. 
Nobody is buying CALI HI's in NYC

that's for Sure!!!

Tourists maybe...

awesome pickups.  Always love shrimps. And I regret not getting those giraffes when I had the chance. Every shot makes me like 'em more, including that one! nice.

Do any of you guys have in their BHM Dunks yet?

I'm curious to see what they 'really' look like.

Back
Top Bottom