2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for input. Def not many around. On ebay at least.
I saw a pair in my size at the Allen Premium Outlets last year. I want to say they were $60. I almost copped for the insole all. I'm a hairy dude and the check kind of sums up my life. Hair cuts and Nikes on the regular.

I knew @Dcypoe81  was going to feel me/agree with me on the Jackie Rob dunk. (Go Dodgers). Nice pickup on the skrimps as well. Can't wait to see if you dye those giraffes how it comes out.

Picked them as a kid cause I loved Jackie Rob books haha

Everyone in nc is a Braves fan and I couldn't stand them!

The braves..yikes..lol..makes sense that u would pick a team..I will admit they were fun to watch during the glavine/smoltz era

I'm a die-hard Yankees fan ..they have been terrible but can't wait for spring training to start..I hate the offseason

Last edited:
Someone in the outlet thread said they picked up the Cali His for $40, I know some people were on the fence about them. Did the Nike chat to see who had them in a size 10 just to get an idea of what outlets carried them. This is what I got

New York - #84 

6 East 57Th St 

New York 10022 

212-891-6453

35 in stock

San Francisco - #86 

278 Post Street 

San Francisco 94108 

415-392-6453

9 in stock

Las Vegas - #93 

3500 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite M-5 

Las Vegas 89109 

702-650-8888

5 in stock.

There may be more sizes at different outlets. 
Found my 11.5 at Vegas but can't pull the trigger at $120. How did someone scoop them for $40? I called and all of these stores had them for 120.

I knew @Dcypoe81  was going to feel me/agree with me on the Jackie Rob dunk. (Go Dodgers). Nice pickup on the skrimps as well. Can't wait to see if you dye those giraffes how it comes out.
That's why I got so many of those Josh Gibson dunks. No disrespect to Jackie Robinson because he broke the barrier but if Gibson hadn't died of a brain tumor (just three months before Robinson went to the majors) he may very well have been the guy to do it. It is said that he hit over 800 home runs in his career (average of 50/season) and had over 80 in one season. Furthermore, his lifetime batting average was above .350 which is just absurd. Some even go so far as to call him the Babe Ruth of the Negro League. Again, the point of this was not to knock Robinson at all. The point of this was to make note that Robinson was the guy who broke the barrier but there are many out there who were just as good, worked just as hard, but get none of the recognition today. Since today is the day we remember one of the most influential people in American history (and certainly one of the most influential person in the civil rights movement) it only seems fair to give everyone their own recognition. They all deserve it. It's amazing the adversity they all faced at the time, and yet they still did what they loved. As a white guy, I'll never really know what that felt like but I still respect everything they did to the nth degree. They had more courage on a daily basis than I've probably needed my whole life and that's just incredible that they accomplished things that to this day are considered record-breaking.

Found my 11.5 at Vegas but can't pull the trigger at $120. How did someone scoop them for $40? I called and all of these stores had them for 120.
Hmm.. here is the post that said they got them for $40.

http://niketalk.com/t/615697/offici...thread-do-not-make-requests/180#post_22471534

If I had to take a guess he lives in a place far from the west coast where they sat for a long time in big numbers, hence the lower price. I would quote and ask which outlet had them for that price. 

edit: I Should have read his post more closely, he said he got them at the Howell outlet in Michigan. 

Last edited:
No worries, appreciate the help. Called MI and they don't have any, said they had 1 return that was sold.

Favorite GR.

Well hopefully you get yours eventually. It's a little outrageous they are selling for retail at the outlets... what's the point at it being at the outlet then? :x
Only thing I can think of is different eyes seeing them. Not everyone shops at skate shops or ndc.

Someone in the outlet thread said they picked up the Cali His for $40, I know some people were on the fence about them. Did the Nike chat to see who had them in a size 10 just to get an idea of what outlets carried them. This is what I got

New York - #84 
6 East 57Th St 
New York 10022 
212-891-6453

35 in stock

San Francisco - #86 
278 Post Street 
San Francisco 94108 
415-392-6453

9 in stock

Las Vegas - #93 
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite M-5 
Las Vegas 89109 
702-650-8888

5 in stock.

There may be more sizes at different outlets. 

Well hopefully you get yours eventually. It's a little outrageous they are selling for retail at the outlets... what's the point at it being at the outlet then? 
sick.gif
These are not "outlets". 

The CS rep gave you the details to Niketown NYC, Nike SF and Niketown Las Vegas.

Can't speak on what other outlets charged, but Cali's rang up at $69.99 at my local outlet.

Last edited:
These are not "outlets". 

The CS rep gave you the details to Niketown NYC, Nike SF and Niketown Las Vegas.

Can't speak on what other outlets charged, but Cali's rang up at $69.99 at my local outlet.
Which one is your local? Any idea if they still have stock?

Back
Top Bottom