2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

for sneakers? 50mm if you're shooting film 30 on dSLR. Shoot as much as you can on prime lenses, use telephoto for far shots. Fisheye works for fun, but if you're doing this with the camera lenses they sell use that wide-angle macro the fisheye comes with.

Sorry for the bad pictures but are these real? Just want to double check

Last edited:

Just a word about ordering from utility - a couple times i've ordered from them, especially the disco stuff - it ends up coming in damaged boxes and or missing extra laces. I'm assuming the reason why they're so cheap is because they sat for a long time and were tried on or they were even customer returns. That being said, a majority of the time I've ordered my shoes came fine. Just an FYI.
hoping the ones i ordered come fine 
nerd.gif

I really doubt these were counterfeit but I can't tell much from those photos.
that's what I was thinking but wanted to double check. Found them for $30 with no box(not like I'm going to wear the box) but doesn't seem like a bad deal to me

Last edited:
Goofy Boys went for really cheap when they were out, even the far better looking low, so I could see the mid going for 30 now, seller is probably just trying to get what he paid back.

Just saw these on one of my FB Groups. They were scrapped but i def would've scooped them up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom